Chapter 003

Chapter 03

The bathroom was brightly lit. The young and immature face in the mirror had a bit of baby fat. The ends of his wet hair covered half his eyes and the originally small and well-behaved appearance was covered by his forehead hair. His entire appearance looked less energetic.

Chen Qizhao looked at himself in the mirror and examined his current appearance. The feeling of being reborn became more and more real. He casually recalled that in his early years, he indeed had such an appearance that was prone to bullying. He looked very weak. Later, he ran around to clean up all the messes and the bit of flesh on his face was gone. He barely gained a bit of prestige.

His hair was too long.

He didn’t know where his 18 year old self got this haircut.

He soon retracted his gaze and looked over the tool cabinet on the sink. He found a pair of scissors and neatly cut off the forehead hair that blocked his eyes.

After cutting his hair, he washed his face. He found a hat in his dressing room and put it on. Then he went downstairs.

The weather was fine today. Chen Qizhao went downstairs and found that Chen Shiming was no longer home. His father Chen Jianhong was away on a business trip recently. The house was a bit cleaner without Chen Shiming and there were only him and Zhang Yazhi in the house.

Zhang Yazhi had made an appointment with the doctor yesterday to examine Chen Qizhao. She was also asked by Chen Qizhao to not eat or drink in order to accompany him for the physical examination. She knew the temper her child had and was afraid that his child’s temper would rise and he would refuse to do the check-up. Thus, she had to agree to accompany him.

The two of them went to the hospital.

Chen Qizhao asked the nurse for a sheet and filled out Zhang Yazhi’s information. He made the decisions for her without saying anything. “I have checked off all the examination items that can be done.”

Zhang Yazhi was slightly stunned when she saw it. “Why did you select so many?”

“It isn’t much.” Chen Qizhao showed her the physical examination list for him. “The time is almost the same. In the end, you will have to wait for me so you might as well do everything that can be done.”

“It will be noon after we finish this examination set.” Zhang Yazhi looked down at her mobile phone. “We won’t go back to eat at noon.”

A set of physical examination procedures would take a lot of time and some of them required a few days before the results reports were issued. Chen Qizhao’s examination was much faster than Zhang Yazhi’s ones. He went to the doctor’s office and Dr. Li used his electrocardiogram to explain it to you. “At present, it seems normal but young people shouldn’t stay up late so much and you should maintain a regular schedule.”

Of course, Chen Qizhao knew that his body was fine. He was the one who lived the longest in the Chen family.

He put his report aside and asked, “What about my mother? Is there a problem with her?”

The doctor saw he didn’t care about his own situation and asked about Zhang Yazhi’s physical examination. Therefore, the doctor patiently explained it to him, “At present, there are small problems. However, it is normal for Mrs Zhang to have small problems at this age. It can be adjusted and it isn’t a big problem.”

Chen Qizhao frowned slightly. “What about the rest? Is there a problem with her liver?”

“Judging from the current report, there are no big problems.” The doctor noticed Chen Qizhao’s expression. “Are you worried about your mother’s body? You don’t have to worry. Your mother is in good health.”