Chapter 075

The videos posted by Yan Kailin are very complete. Chen Qizhao analyzed the videos immediately after receiving them. He spliced ​​out the movements of the men in blue casual clothes in the videos of other people in the party venue at that time, and contacted the surveillance video to conduct investigations on those people. Tracking.

It was quickly found that someone in contact with the man in blue casual clothes at that time was a friend of Cheng Rong, and the man in blue casual clothes entered the party as Cheng Rong's friend. Video and surveillance data were sent to investigators.

"So it's really this person who tipped off my brother?" Yan Kailin looked at the circle of friends and asked in surprise, "I don't know him either."

Chen Qizhao grabbed the rice and explained in his usual tone: "He also went to Cheng Rong's party that day. Although he didn't post it on his Moments, he raised his phone in your direction many times in the video."

After he finished speaking, he added: "He is the son of a current partner of your brother's company, and it is most likely."

Speaking of this, Yan Kailin immediately reacted, "I'll go, then I'll stay away from him next time."

"Yeah." Chen Qizhao responded, looking at the complete food guide he received yesterday on his mobile phone, and he was looking for interesting restaurants close to S University. After all, he went out with Yan Kailin. Shen Yuhuai definitely didn't like the place, and it was just right to have this strategy.

"Cheng Rong seems to have encountered some trouble in the past few days." Yan Kailin was blacklisting some people in his friend list, and he suddenly remembered something, "It seems that something happened to his brand store. Well, I asked him the day of the week this week, my brother is very strict these two days, I want him to change the time, and then he said that he probably won't be able to do it in the next two weeks."

Chen Qizhao raised his head slightly when he heard the words: "Shop?"

"Yes, isn't Cheng Rong also investing in himself? He has a brand store, and it's doing well. Then a few days ago, a consumer went there to make trouble, and he also made a hot search. He is very busy now. It's all about dealing with this matter." Yan Kailin added: "But it's not clear who did it, I guess he provoked people, I asked him if he needed help, and he said he didn't need it for the time being."

"Oh, and something happened to Liu Kai. His bar was smashed last night." Yan Kailin said outrageously: "It's not a local snake, or two social people with a criminal record who rushed in to borrow alcohol and go crazy. The smashing of the store forced him to close the business for several days. Both of them now feel that this is not easy, and they suspect that it was the person at the party that day."

Chen Qizhao thought that Cheng Rong had sent him a message two days ago, asking if the surveillance had been found out, and it turned out that this happened. If it is only Cheng Rong who has a problem, it can be said to be unilateral, but with Liu Kai, it can only be said that both of them were deliberately targeted.

"Then just take a few days off this week. Anyway, your brother is very strict, so you should avoid going out for two days." Chen Qizhao said.

Yan Kailin looked at him and said doubtfully, "Brother, I went to your dormitory at night, why didn't you see anyone? Haven't you had no evening classes recently? Why do you come back so late every day?"

Chen Qizhao paused slightly: "I went out to dinner with someone."

"?" Yan Kailin: "Why didn't you bring me to dinner!"

Chen Qizhao said directly: "I can't bring you."

Yan Kailin: "Entertainment?"

Chen Qizhao: "..."