Chapter 103

There were not many people in the cinema in the afternoon, and the movie still had 10 minutes to check tickets.

Chen Qizhao hung up the phone, and when he opened the call record, his hand stopped.

When Shen Yuhuai came out with popcorn, he saw Chen Qizhao standing outside the crowd, as if looking at something in his phone.

After he approached, he saw that Chen Qizhao was looking at the call list, and could vaguely see several repeated names, "Can't find the number?"

"No." Chen Qizhao recovered and turned off the phone, "Just finished the call."

The contact with friends is usually by playing the vx voice directly, and the communication through the mobile phone is usually important calls. In the past, his call list was all unremarked numbers, but now the phone calls from family members are intertwined. The day before yesterday, Chen Jianhong also Called him and asked him if he wanted a brighter place in his office.

A long time ago, Chen Shiming didn't necessarily call once a week, but now he can occasionally call twice a day.

Not to mention Chen Jianhong, in the past, everything was conveyed through Zhang Yazhi or his assistant, and there were only a handful of times he took the initiative to call him.

This feeling is strange, a little annoying, but not annoying.

Shen Yuhuai found a vacant seat and waited for the time to check the ticket, during which he noticed that Chen Qizhao turned on his mobile phone several times.

It's like I'm about to make a call, but I just swipe the call list and turn it off, and my mood looks much better.

He didn't say a word. When he came over from the school, he often noticed that Chen Qizhao was looking at his phone, and his expression seemed to be a little serious all the time. Although it is well concealed, some concern and anxiety are difficult to hide.

It doesn't seem to be there now, it looks like a distraction.

Chen Qizhao opened vx and sent a message to Xu Tezhu, asking if they had returned to the company.

Xu Tesuke took a minute to reply, saying that he was on his way back.

It shouldn't be a long distance from the police station back to the company, about fifteen minutes away.

It has only been two and a half hours since he learned of the situation. Chen Shiming has already arranged other things properly. He knows his elder brother Chen Shiming's ability. As long as the other party has the main clues, certain things can always be under his control.

... Chen Shiming has always been so good.

Chen Qizhao turned off the vx background after reading the news, and when he looked up, he noticed that Shen Yuhuai was looking at him.

He stopped and asked, "Have you checked the ticket?"

"It should be possible to enter now." Shen Yuhuai's eyes swept to the ticket gate, the ticket inspector was already helping others cut tickets, "Are you in a good mood?"

Chen Qizhao was stunned for a moment, and quickly picked up the popcorn on the table, "Well."

After he finished speaking, he added: "I suddenly discovered some things, it seems that I don't have to do it."

Some things don't have to be arranged by him, and his family can protect themselves well.

There are two more people in front of the ticket office, it's their turn.

When Chen Qizhao handed the ticket to the ticket inspector, the other party glanced at him and Shen Yuhuai more, and quickly cut it and handed it to him, "Turn left to Hall 6."