Chapter 063

On the first day of returning to school, Chen Qizhao went to the counselor's office to cancel the leave, and then brought the homework notes recorded by the kind classmates back to the dormitory. During the day in class, he picked and did some homework, and then spent the rest of the time in the dormitory processing the various materials collected by Lin Shizhong.

He has been doing this since his rebirth, and some things could not be performed due to the special circumstances before, but after dealing with some people, he can let go of his hands and deal with Lin Shizhong with all his might.

The computer screen was full of drug smuggling involved in Fang Jie's company before. Although Fang Jie has now been involved in the case and was taken away, this matter is unfinished in a sense. The secret contact between the Fang family and the Lin family was found out in a previous life, and Fang Jie was considered a relative of Lin Shizhong.

Lin Shizhong is a cautious person, and these things never go away in person.

Even if Lin's family was found, Lin Shizhong waved his hand and could find a scapegoat to deal with this matter, thus leaving himself clean.

Therefore, even if there is evidence of drug smuggling, it can bite Lin Shizhong, but it is not enough.

If you want to kill this person, you can only find more evidence like in your previous life, so as to defeat Lin Shizhong in one fell swoop.

Because Lin Shizhong was in a hurry to put an end to Chen's actions during this time, so as not to expose more problems to Jiang Yuze, and to some extent, he also exposed some of his manpower. And Chen Qizhao just followed this line and found two companies.

These two companies have business dealings with the Lin family on the surface, but they are doing some shady deeds for the Lin family behind the scenes, so the accounting issue is very worthy of attention.

"Hey, the school's new bakery is really good." Yan Kailin pushed the door in, and put the bread and cake he bought on the table carelessly, "Brother, what are you doing, come and try this, it's just out of the oven. Fragrant."

Chen Qizhao finished the matter on the computer, and glanced at Yan Kailin who was unpacking, "After class so early?"

Yan Kailin: "It's early, it's already five o'clock now."

Chen Qizhao glanced at the time, only to notice that more than three hours had passed. He simply put the interface away, sat down in front of the small table with the carpet spread out, and frowned slightly when he saw the pile of things Yan Kailin bought: "You can finish it after buying so much?"

"I can't finish eating it tomorrow." Yan Kailin stuffed a mouthful of bread, "How about having this for dinner?"

"Okay." Chen Qizhao didn't have class at night, so he didn't want to go out much.

Yan Kailin said again: "Oh, by the way, Qin Yunxuan, didn't he want to make an appointment with you recently, but he has been unable to make an appointment?"

"Then what?" Chen Qizhao chewed his bread and swiped the messages on his phone.

"No, it's just a piece of news we just learned." Yan Kailin lowered his voice and said mysteriously: "You also know that Qin Yunxuan is not taboo to make friends, but Cheng Rong and I saw him kissing a man last time... ..."

Chen Qizhao's eyes stopped.

Yan Kailin opened two bottles of beer, and then said, "Shocked, right! I thought he was a straight guy, but I didn't expect it to be crooked."

Chen Qizhao took a sip of beer, his interest indifferent: "Bend? Is he a male?"

When he checked Qin Yunxuan, he checked a lot of information. In terms of private life, he was no different from other children of rich families, but he did make a lot of friends.