Chapter 042

Chen Qizhao: "..."

Having been with Shen Yuhuai for so long, this was the first time he encountered such an embarrassing and passive situation.

The street lamp that swept in the distance left a brief light on Shen Yuhuai's lens. The man's words were direct and calm, as if asking about it was just a very common thing.

Shen Yuhuai's eyes stopped on Chen Qizhao's face, and he scanned the boy from a close distance, from his lips to his nose, and finally to the other's eyes.

He stopped on those beautiful eyes, "Qi Zhao?"

Chen Qizhao's head was against the seat of the car, and he was very close to Shen Yuhuai. The smell of alcohol sprayed from his breath seemed to spread between the two. He tilted his head slightly, did not directly answer Shen Yuhuai's question, but blinked slightly blankly, pretending to be drunk and vaguely saying: "...What shield?"

Shen Yuhuai smiled lightly and sat back in the driver's seat.

The car window on the side fell halfway, dissipating the alcohol in the car.

"It's nothing, I rarely chat with you recently, maybe I misunderstood." Shen Yuhuai started the car and looked straight ahead, "Yan Kailin said that it is not convenient for you to go home now, do you want to go to a nearby hotel or to my apartment for one night? "

Recently, it is true that due to Feihong's affairs, I rarely contact Shen Yuhuai, and only occasionally exchange good nights.

The most important thing is that he didn't know what reason to find a reason to chat with Shen Yuhuai during the holiday. It seemed that there were only a few reasons for the two to go out after about a meal. But the topic of opening the conversation did not include the embarrassing situation of blocking the other party's circle of friends. He couldn't remember what went wrong, so it was only possible that Shen Yuhuai saw his circle of friends from other people's mobile phones.

Chen Qizhao felt that the heat seemed to be lingering around his face, and the feeling of pressing pressure was less. His brain was a little more awake, and he quickly thought about the initiator of this incident. He and Shen Yuhuai did not have many friends in common. Exposed is self-evident.

In just a few seconds, I chose the latter between deleting the circle of friends and continuing to pretend to be drunk.

Drunk people are slow to respond, and he can't answer this sentence.

He turned his eyes slightly, pretending to be thinking, and did not take the initiative to answer Shen Yuhuai's words.

The car drove smoothly, and the darkness of night became the only cover here.

Shen Yuhuai didn't ask any more questions, the question just now seemed to be his direct and simple question.

Chen Qizhao slept in the direction of Shen Yuhuai. With the cover of darkness, he silently looked at Shen Yuhuai who was driving. After calming down, the face of the other party who was just close at hand appeared in his mind.

It is very comfortable to get along with Shen Yuhuai, in addition to his usual gentle attitude, there are actually his sometimes direct and clear behaviors. In fact, Chen Qizhao doesn't really like to guess people's thoughts. Considering other people's psychology, it's annoying enough to test back and forth with the old foxes in the business field. This subconscious habit of trying to figure out other people will bring him indescribable effects at certain moments. of exhaustion.

At that moment, he suddenly remembered a sentence he asked Shen Yuhuai in his previous life.

At that time in the coffee shop, he jokingly asked, "Why would you want to be my friend with a bad person like me?"