Chapter 054

Downstairs from the Ruihong subsidiary, a police technician came to analyze the locator and determined that it was a special locator.

"This thing is now activated, and your location is being monitored in real time." The technician continued: "I'm not sure about the other party's plan for the time being, but the battery of this thing can only last about 9 days."

The police are registering the situation. Due to the special location of the locator, some cases are registered in the Ruihong company in order not to scare the snakes. After Chen Shiming communicated with the police, he communicated with Special Assistant Xu, and after confirming that the company was no different, he continued to say that the current company plan in.

Chen Shiming was thinking, the battery's timeliness time is short, and the time point when the other party will take action cannot be confirmed. It's easy to dispose of the battery, but what Chen Shiming thought was who would put this thing on his car, and what was the purpose of putting this thing on, just to follow him, or did he have other plans?

He was thinking about it when he saw Chen Qizhao standing not far away.

Chen Qizhao was on the phone, "Is Chen Jianhong coming to the company?"

Xiao Zhou, who had already inquired about the news in the company, returned to his work station, "Yes, Mr. Chen arrived half an hour ago, and now he has entered the office to handle official business."

He didn't understand why the boss suddenly asked about this, but he still told what he saw according to the boss's instructions.

"During this period of time, you have reduced field work, and if you have anything to do with Feihong's people." Chen Qizhao looked at the police officers who stopped near the vehicle to take samples, "You pay attention to Chen Jianhong and Chen Shiming. If they go out or in other situations, first Report time to me."

As soon as Xiao Zhou said hello, the phone was hung up.

After Chen Qizhao hung up the phone, he looked at Chen Shiming's location, and found that the other party was also looking at him, so he walked over and asked, "What are you looking at me for?"

Chen Shiming asked, "Who do you call?"

"Xiao Zhou." Chen Qizhao shook the call record in front of him: "I can't go to the company, so Xiao Zhou can help me find it."

He listened to Xu Tezhu and Chen Shixuan discussing this week's itinerary.

Special assistant Xu continued to communicate with Chen Shiming about this week's itinerary, and after finishing his business trip, he mentioned the special meeting next week: "The two projects our team is going to take over this year should be put on the agenda next week, the development of the Longcheng project. As well as the acquisition of Shengming, the meeting is planned to be held next week. Our team has completed several projects this year, and this special meeting at the beginning of the year can determine the project plan for the first half of the year."

Chen Shiming nodded: "Put the two project materials I mentioned earlier and put them in my office for the meeting next week."

Xu Te said, "Okay, I'll make arrangements as soon as I return to the company."

After Chen Shiming finished speaking, he suddenly noticed the thoughtful appearance of Chen Qizhao beside him, and he asked, "What are you thinking about? Listen to the special meeting when the time comes. When the non-macro project is finished, you can also take it with your ability. Project as the new project leader."

Chen Qizhao suddenly said, "Which projects are you planning?"

"Longcheng and Shengming." Chen Shiming said.