Chapter 038

The conference room was silent, and everyone looked at Chen Shiming in unison.

"I am responsible." Chen Shiming's eyes stopped for a moment, but his voice was still steady: "It's just that a spokesperson terminated the contract due to dissatisfaction with the contract conditions, and neither party had a breach of contract. I dare to ask all of you present, if you encounter a contract when dealing with project problems. Is there anything to regret?"

The middle-aged man's face was gloomy, and Chen Shiming played his cards completely unreasonably, and he threw the topic back in a few words.

Indeed, Fu Yanyu's actions were carried out under the condition that neither party breached the contract.

"Furthermore, the Feihong Rongguang project is a project I am in charge of, and it should be decided by my team whether the plan is messy or not." Chen Shiming changed the subject, "May I ask which project you are cooperating with Feihong? Where did you learn that my plan was in a mess, and how did you decide that this project was doomed to loss?"

The middle-aged man looked stiff: "Naturally I heard from Feihong."

"You are so sure, but in the current situation, can you guarantee that this project will not lose money?"

"Enough." Chen Jianhong interrupted the debate between the two, he looked at Chen Shiming: "Shiming, what do you say?"

"I do not accept any accusations without evidence, nor do I accept groundless claims."

Chen Shiming said seriously: "Whether I can handle each of my projects well, I believe it depends on the results. I will handle non-macro matters with full authority, and will not let the group's investment go to waste."

The people in the conference room looked at each other and nodded in agreement when they heard this.

Some people want to stand in line, but Chen Shiming's words are really fine, everything depends on the result.

The middle-aged man looked at the other directors and found that the other party was completely out of the way, as if he no longer wanted to get involved in this matter.

He had to sit down with a dark face and put a sentence: "You better do it."

Chen Jianhong's eyes patrolled the other people in the conference room, and wrote down the person who had just been with the middle-aged man.

He asked a few more times, and there was no other agenda, "Then let's go, we'll discuss it next week."

A language debate was over, and some people in the conference room gave Chen Shiming a fierce look. From the current situation, they really had no way to take Chen Shiming, and it was not so easy to get rid of Chen Shiming's rights.

After the meeting, Chen Shiming returned to the office with a grim expression, and he asked the female assistant beside him, "Have you written down all the people who just stood in line with him?"

The female assistant nodded earnestly: "Take it all down, and there are people from President Xu's side."

"Arrange other people to pay attention to their recent actions, and the intermediate-level cadres related to them are thoroughly investigated, and the actions are small, so that they do not let them find out." Chen Shiming explained, and then asked: "Is there any news from Xiao Xu? What happened to the Feihong Rongguang project?"

The female assistant stopped for a while, and then said, "Fu Yanyu is indeed transferring to his family, and the contract object is Yicheng Medical, which we have had conflicts with before."

They were just because Yicheng found out a lot of problems in the group, and their bosses were particularly interested in the information from Yicheng. This time Yicheng Medical suddenly appeared to sign Fu Yanyu, and everything seemed suspicious. Without the information they found out before, they might have felt the same way as most of them, believing that it was Yi Cheng who came to provoke Chen, and then took other measures.