Chapter 068

The needles could be heard in the study, and Chen Shiming's eyes stopped when he heard the words, "Are you saying that it is possible to find the person who spread the news in the conference room?"

"I'm just talking about the ghost, but I'm not sure if it's the one in the conference room." Chen Qizhao shook the pen holder, and a certain memory chip shook a few times in it, "Someone has been following me for several days."

The voice on the phone was understated, as if tracking was a trivial matter in the eyes of the other party.

Chen Shiming's eyes sank, and he said sternly: "Chen Qizhao, you should have told me earlier about someone following you, now it's better than before, Lin Shizhong doesn't know what to do, and the people he's looking for are desperados... ..."

"The tracking time is relatively long, which means that he is suspicious of me and is also investigating me." Chen Qizhao followed Chen Shiming's previous answer and said, "If you can't find anything in a person for a long time, with your shrewdness, you Will he be the only one to check?"

Chen Shiming didn't speak.

"You won't, and neither will Lin Shizhong."

Chen Qizhao put down the pen holder, and then said: "Then who will be checked? People who are related to him and those who have contact with him will be checked. And these people reasonably exist within their range of suspicion and sight, not to mention the swaying outside for the time being. Those who took pictures... We look at a fixed location, such as the group headquarters."

Chen Shiming frowned, "I will check you and me."

He understood Chen Qizhao's intention: "You want to lead him out."

"Then you are too conspicuous. It's too easy to expose you to follow up." Chen Qizhao continued, "If I were Lin Shizhong, I wouldn't check you, I would check your assistants, check your business...then If you are looking for me."

"Isn't there a person who is unguarded and very obvious?"

-

Late at night, in the dormitory building of the Ninth Research Institute.

The door opened.

Liu Sui was struggling with his thesis, and his eyes were dim when he saw the data. When he saw Shen Yuhuai coming back, he said in surprise: "No, Yu Huai, why did you come back at this point? I thought you went to live in the city."

"I have something to deal with." Shen Yuhuai put the backpack on the chair and glanced at Liu Sui's screen, "Is this part of the data not finished yet?"

"No!" Liu Sui said bitterly, "If only it were that easy."

Shen Yuhuai didn't answer his words, took a pajamas and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

After coming out, he went to the water dispenser and poured a glass of warm water, then put it on the table.

After returning from the police station, Shen Yuhuai read the memory card and opened it, all photos of Chen Qizhao during this time. The time and region span is very large, including photos of schools, companies and even bars. Shen Yuhuai frowned slightly, took a sip and turned to the earliest photo time in the memory card.

It was five days ago.

This man followed Chen Qizhao for five days.

Shen Yuhuai frowned slightly and turned the photo from beginning to end.

Liu Sui slid his chair back and said, "Yu Huai, did you have a backup copy of the data in your dorm last time? Just the A0123 copy, I want to find a reference for the data."