Chapter 092

The press conference is still going on in an orderly manner.

At this time, inside the Chen's group, the policemen in plainclothes stood with Special Assistant Xu, and the meeting room was full of suspects who caused these Chen's internal incidents. These suspects looked at Xu Tesuke with a look of disbelief. They didn't seem to have expected things to turn into the current situation. Their plans have been carried out in an orderly manner, even when they were dealing with Chen Shiming's people some time ago. I didn't notice the abnormality at all, how could plainclothes police come to Chen's all of a sudden! ?

When these people were taken away from their workstations by the police, they did not expect this outcome at all.

Chen Liyao was full of surprise when he was pushed into the conference room, but his expression changed immediately when he saw the people gathered in the conference room. He avoided the eyes of those people, looked at Chen Shiming's assistant Xu Special, and asked, "Xu Zhu, what's going on? Did you misunderstand something?"

"Is it a misunderstanding?" Special assistant Xu replied calmly, "If it means that you communicated with outsiders, destroyed important documents in the company's public property, and colluded with others to maliciously cause vicious business incidents, I don't think this is the case. Misunderstand."

Chen Liyao was stunned for a moment, and his face suddenly changed, "You can't arrest me, I want to see Brother Shiming..."

Assistant Xu ignored him, but looked at the serious-looking police officers, cooperated with the investigation and submitted relevant evidence, and said in a kind tone: "Comrade police, this is part of the evidence provided by our company, this time Please take a trip, please."

"It's okay, it's your duty." The police comrade took the materials from Special Assistant Xu and said in a serious tone: "At that time, there are some things that need your assistance in the investigation, and we will contact you immediately if there is any situation."

Assistant Xu stood up straight: "No problem."

Chen Liyao wanted to break free from the restraints of the police, but was snorted and squatted on the ground.

It shouldn't be... how could they be found out, they even entered the important conference room for a meeting yesterday.

And during this period of time, the Chen family didn't notice him, his actions have been very comfortable, and no one stopped the news from spreading.

A huge sense of panic climbed into his heart, but at this moment his mobile phone has been confiscated, and he can't contact others at all. Looking at the group supervisors and managers who usually contact him... At a glance, almost everyone is When it didn't fall, he felt a chill in his heart, knowing that these people were completely over.

At the press conference, Chen Shiming gave a detailed explanation of the engineering defects in Y City, and even presented a favorable appraisal report issued by the local Housing and Urban-rural Development Bureau of Y City. However, Lin Shizhong couldn't listen to Chen Shiming's explanation in the live broadcast. Instead, he asked others to immediately contact the informant who was still inside the Chen family. However, when they called, most of the people's mobile phones were not connected, and the key was contacted. When he was in person, he immediately heard the hesitation of the other party's words and realized that it was wrong.

The assistant hung up the phone immediately, took out the phone card and destroyed it immediately.

Lin Shizhong's face paled, "Let other people immediately destroy all contact information, don't let the police track down Lin's side, and immediately deal with all channels within the Chen family, they are very likely to be in the game... ..."