Chapter 049

Chen Qizhao was indeed a little surprised when he saw this name, just like when he found out that Qin Xingfeng and Lin Shizhong were related after his rebirth, he did not expect Qin Yunxuan to be a shareholder of Shengming.

Sheng Ming later served as Lin Shizhong's chess piece, and his background was first emptied, and the high-level people were all arranged by him. In his last life, when he found out about the Shengming project, he wasted a lot of effort. Because too much evidence was eliminated by Lin Shizhong, Shengming seemed to be bankrupt due to improper management, and even the shareholders' information can only be seen in recent years. change.

So he didn't find the Qin family back then.

The Qin family is far inferior to a giant like the Chen family in the S city, and there are signs of decline later, and several subsidiaries have been acquired. Chen Qizhao didn't think that the Qin family had anything to do with Lin Shizhong. In the last life, the two sides had no business communication and no property rights intersection. Even when the Qin family suffered from market shocks and declined, Lin Shizhong did not help, and even Lin Shizhong secretly stepped on it.

Upon seeing this, Chen Qizhao immediately checked the proportion of Qin Yunxuan's holdings in Shengming, and found that it was quite high. With Shengming's current development momentum, Qin Yunxuan had no reason to give up this money-making tool and let the equity be transferred.

At that time, he didn't go deep into the matter, because the conflict between the Qin family and his family had nothing to do with each other, but now that I think about it, Lin Shizhong has never been soft on the people he used. It didn't end well, such as Qin Xingfeng, and Fu Yanyu's gold master Fangjie.

It is very likely that the Qin family is also a hapless one in Lin Shizhong's layout.

Thinking of this, Chen Qizhao opened the address book to find Qin Yunxuan.

After Qin Xingfeng's accident last year, Qin Yunxuan added him as a friend. After that, he invited him out for a drink several times, but he refused. It used to be because I didn't know Qin Yunxuan well, but now it's different. Being friends with unlucky people can make some people more unlucky.

-*

There are a lot of things happening recently. The Chen family's physical examination was finally pushed to next month, and Chen Jianhong did not come home from a business trip for several days in a row. Chen Shiming was overwhelmed by a lot of things, and the assistants under him also followed, but even so, there was no problem in his work.

Some high-level executives waited to see Chen Shiming and Chen Qizhao making a joke, but Chen Qizhao did make trouble for a few days at first, and then he didn't work hard when he directly touched fish and posted online classes. Even if they knew that Chen Ershao was a straw bag that couldn't be helped, they didn't expect that this person didn't persevere even for a week, so that now they can only watch Chen Shiming like a duck in water, but they can't catch his fault at all.

Jiang Yuze also noticed this, although Chen Shiming's actions were aimed at the upper and lower departments of the headquarters, but his thorough investigation undoubtedly brought a lot of trouble to his actions, and many people in the company who were just about to stop thinking about his words Failing to let these people take the initiative to take risks, since the end of last year, his side has been losing continuously, and even President Lin has expressed his dissatisfaction with him many times.

Even because of these things, the company's strategy this year has begun to seek stability. The various projects mentioned at the opening meeting have not been approved by the end, and even fewer can manipulate him.

The most important thing is that the people he originally wanted to place beside Chen Shiming couldn't get in.

Now Chen Shiming and his assistant are like an iron wall, it is very troublesome to dig out some news... In that case, there is only one way left.