Chapter 051

The surface is calm, but the inner current of the Chen Group is turbulent.

Chen Qizhao didn't go to the company much because of the class. He happened to have time to go to the company this Friday, but he saw Chen Liyao, the son of Uncle Chen's family, coming to the company for an internship.

"So you compromised in the end? Why do you have time to be a teacher for others?" Chen Qizhao was sitting in Chen Shiming's office, playing with the Rubik's Cube he put on the table, with a casual tone: "It seems that there are not enough things."

"This is not my idea. The day before yesterday, the third uncle brought people directly to the office to find Dad. Everyone begged to the door of the office. Do you think Dad would ignore people?" Chen Shiming looked at Chen Qizhao and continued: "Find him for him. I don't have time to take him for a simple department job, as long as people don't come to look for something in front of him, they don't care about him."

Chen Qizhao put down the Rubik's cube, "I am in this department today, and I will come to you tomorrow to sell miserably."

Chen Shiming glanced at Chen Qizhao when he heard the words. Children from other families knew that they would show weakness in front of their elders and ask for candy. His younger brother was articulate, let alone showing weakness.

"Jiang Yuze is not here today, it's boring, I'm leaving."

Chen Shiming asked, "Do you have a great opinion of Special Assistant Jiang?"

"You still have to ask?" Chen Qizhao made no secret, "I said before, I don't like him."

Chen Shiming: "Chen Qizhao, it is not advisable to judge people by their appearance."

Seeing that Chen Qizhao was about to go out, he asked again, "Where are you going? Don't you have class this afternoon?"

"For work, I also go out to work." Chen Qizhao's voice was isolated from the door.

Chen Shiming asked Special Assistant Xu beside him, "What fieldwork does he have?"

"Maybe it's going to Shen's." Assistant Xu replied, "Xiao Zhou often runs to Shen's recently. It is estimated that some things have not been dealt with."

Shen's?

Chen Shiming lowered his eyes and continued to handle official business. He didn't go to the Shen family to be diligent even when he went to Feihong. How good is the relationship between Chen Qizhao and the Shen family?

After leaving Chen Shiming's office, Chen Qizhao asked Xiao Zhou, knowing that Jiang Yuze had not returned after going out, and Sheng Ming's side was not quiet. Several high-level executives were making trouble recently, and it was strange that Jiang Yuze was free.

He asked Xiao Zhou to prepare a car and prepare to go to the Shen family.

Some things were arranged, but Feng Ruyi had to come over by himself.

When he arrived at Shen's office, he just went to work in the afternoon. Xiao Zhou was already familiar with Shen's staff. When he arrived, he said he wanted to see Director Feng, and the department manager immediately called someone.

When Feng Ruyi arrived at the office, he saw Chen Qizhao sitting on the sofa talking to their manager.

He glanced at Assistant Zhou, who had been running around here a lot these days, and his eyes stopped on Chen Qizhao. Feng Ruyi had met Chen Qizhao. As early as when the Chen family was working, he had always heard a little about the little overlord of the Chen family.

Chen's father and son have extraordinary abilities. At that time, Chen Shiming had just joined Chen's for two years, and his skills and courage had already convinced many people. Feng Ruyi used to envy his colleagues who were assigned to Chen Shiming's hands, but his ability was limited, and he just entered the industry. You can only get familiar with the business slowly under the guidance of the teacher.