Chapter 080

When Yan Kailin was queuing in the cafeteria, he remembered that his mobile phone was out of power. He played a lot of games while waiting for others in the afternoon, and he didn't bring a power bank... He happened to be in line, and hurriedly took a red note from his wallet, "That, the signature milk tea, three-point sugar is normally iced."

Thinking of using a mobile phone for a party, he asked, "Is there a power bank in your store to borrow?"

The clerk brought him a power bank, and Yan Kailin waited for the milk tea while charging, but he didn't see Chen Qizhao when he turned around. He was looking at the parking spot in surprise, and asked in confusion, "What are you calling, and how long will it take?"

The cafeteria here is close to the dormitory building. Yan Kailin thought that if Chen Qizhao didn't come over for a while, he would put the milk tea on the dormitory's side first, and suddenly saw a beam of light hit him in the distance.

There are many parking spaces at the entrance of the cafeteria for students to temporarily put their bicycles, but there are also private cars that use the position at the entrance of the cafeteria as a temporary parking space.

Yan Kailin didn't have a mobile phone to play with the milk tea, so he looked over there when he was bored, and suddenly saw a familiar figure get out of the car. After closing the door, he walked quickly to the left. Isn't that Shen Yuhuai! ?

"Hey, Brother Huai!" Yan Kailin called out and stopped him directly.

Shen Yuhuai turned around when he heard the voice, saw Yan Kailin standing at the door of the milk tea shop, and immediately changed direction and walked towards him.

"Brother Huai, why are you here?" Yan Kailin just opened his mouth, seeing Shen Yuhuai's serious expression, he immediately said, "I didn't go out for a drink today, don't tell my brother!"

"Why is the phone turned off?" Shen Yuhuai's face was not very good.

Yan Kailin stopped: "There's no power. I'm playing games in the afternoon... I ran out of power just a short while ago."

He raised his hand and was holding the mobile phone with the power bank plugged in, "Brother Zhao has no charging cable in the car, the milk tea shop just had to borrow it, so I just charged it up. What's the matter, do you have anything to do with me? "

"Don't turn off the phone during this time, wait here, your brother will be there in a while."

Shen Yuhuai's eyes stopped on his hand, and he was relieved when he saw the charger. Yesterday, Yan Kaiqi was just tracked by IP, and they couldn't judge what measures the other party would take. Only Yan Kaiqi was involved in the investigation of controlled objects. It would be fine if he just used hacking the computer to warn them, but if the other party took any drastic action, That's a big problem.

They hadn't considered Yan Kailin before, but this incident sounded the alarm for them.

Yan Kailin often goes out, and it is hard to guarantee that he will not be involved in this matter because of Yan Kaiqi.

Luckily it's fine today.

"Ah?!" Yan Kailin burst into tears when he heard the news that Yan Kaiqi was coming, "Why is he here! I haven't done anything for the past two days, I'm being honest!"

Shen Yuhuai stopped beside Yan Kailin, "I have something to do with you, go back to the bedroom in a while, don't go anywhere else."

Yan Kailin: "..."

If Yan Kaiqi came over, how could he go to the party at night.

Shen Yuhuai saw that he was holding the milk tea sheet in his hand, and asked, "Are you with Qi Zhao this afternoon?"