Chapter 017

Chapter 17

It was a surprise to Chen Qizhao that Shen Yuhuai took the initiative to add him as a friend. He didn’t hesitate to agree when he saw the friend application.

It was just that the chat between the two of them stayed at a simple but polite hello on the day of adding each other as friends.

Chen Qizhao didn’t ask Shen Yuhuai why he took the initiative to add him and Shen Yuhuai didn’t explain .It was as if they just knew each other and naturally added each other as friends.

However, Chen Qizhao was satisfied with the result. He was originally thinking about a reason to add the other person as a friend. Now he had time to think about it.

If he hadn’t thought about that incident when seeing Shen Yuhuai’s Moments, he probably would’ve kept a distance from Shen Yuhuai until he solved the mess. Then it would be easier to re-acquaint himself with his friend.

Shen Yuhuai’s Moments didn’t block others from seeing it. He originally wanted to find Yan Kailin but after adding Shen Yuhuai as a friend, Chen Qizhao immediately made a copy of the previous photo and sent it to Special Assistant Xu.

Special Assistant Xu was puzzled when he received the message but he quickly checked the people in the photo according to Chen Qizhao’s instructions.

An ordinary college student was very easy to check. The next day, the information of the other person was sent to Chen Qizhao’s inbox.

The man’s surname was He and his name was He Shuhang. He was a junior of chemical engineering at S College. He received scholarships from S College for many years and had won many important awards at home and abroad. In addition to He Shuhang, Special Assistant Xu briefly checked the information of the other people in the photo. This allowed Chen Qizhao to recall the beginning and end of this incident according to this information.

There was a scandal of a leak from a laboratory and that laboratory happened to be Shen Yuhuai’s project team.

This incident happened a long time ago. In his last life, Chen Qizhao only learned about this matter after he knew Shen Yuhuai. Shen Yuhuai participated in an important laboratory project during his graduate studies. In the middle and late stages of the project, the secrets were leaked. Due to the wide range of influence, it spread in the college circle at the time. The result of the preliminary investigation was that a student had leaked the secrets.

The situation was serious. The project at that time was a key cooperation project with the institute and involved a wide range of projects.

After the incident, all students who participated in the experiment were called for questioning. For a period of time, all three students, including Shen Yuhuai, were important suspects of the project team. It was just that after a long investigation, there were no clues and the commercial company that stole the secrets used this technical data to apply for relevant copyrights. Finally, the entire project was forced to be suspended.

It wasn’t until several years later that a piece of surveillance data, which should’ve been corrupted, appeared in the official forum of S College.

It turned out that one of the students who collaborated to commit the crime had a disturbed conscience and finally chose to expose it on the Internet. This way, the truth of the matter was revealed.

Chen Qizhao heard about this and it just so happened that his friend was a graduate of S College. Thus, he saw a photo of He Shuhang at the time. It was said that He Shuhang’s project and Shen Yuhuai’s project were fighting for an important award and this was related to his guaranteed quota at S College. Thus, He Shuhang took the risk of cooperating with outside companies.