Extra 21 - 24

Extra 21:ㅤLaterㅤ➀

The weather was fine, the morning meeting was over, and the building was busy.

Assistant Xu sorted out the materials for the morning meeting and sent them to the boss's office together with the next projects.

It can be said that Chen's development has been rapid in recent years. The transformation projects in the past few years have become another strategic goal of Chen's business through the promotion of operations in the past few years. Several major projects have been completed in succession, and the reputation at home and abroad has been thoroughly established. The loopholes that were worn down by Lin's Medical in previous years have also been gradually repaired with the increase in the group's net profit in recent years.

Now in China, the Chen family is famous.

With the development of these businesses, Chen's main business has also been handed over to Chen Shiming step by step. Chen Jianhong has already handed over some rights. Now the biggest talker in the Chen Group is Chen Shiming, followed by Chen Qizhao.

If Chen Shiming managed the Chen Group in an orderly manner, then the Eastern District, which Chen Qizhao took over from Chen Jianhong at that time, is now a force in the Chen Group. Under the impact of emerging industries in the past two years, it has successively occupied the entertainment market. , and even reached a cooperation with Shen Shi, and also has a place on the Internet.

But because of this, the shareholders of the Chen Group have other thoughts, and some high-level shareholders who disagree with Chen Shiming want to encourage Chen Qizhao, and want to use Chen Qizhao's strength to compete with Chen Shiming.

"Mr. Jiang is very angry. I just heard that he is training people in the office."

In the morning, just because President Jiang was secretly provoking the relationship between the two brothers, Chen Shiming was ruthless at the meeting, and he didn't give each other any steps, so that President Jiang lost a lot of face at the meeting, which is still a joke in the company.

"Well, let him train." Chen Shiming listened, his eyes stayed on the computer, and his tone was as usual: "Next time, you don't have to be polite to him, and let go of the things you are pressing."

Special Assistant Xu added: "I need to go to Y City this week, and the project in the bay needs to come forward."

Chen Shiming responded without raising his head.

Xu Tezhu couldn't help moving his gaze to his boss's computer, noting that it was a medical examination report.

The Chen family has conducted a health checkup every six months in recent years, and a copy of the checkup report will be collected and sent to his boss.

"What's wrong?" Chen Shiming looked away slightly, "Is there anything else?"

Xu Tezhu handed over a USB flash drive, "This is the photo of the trip to the island last week. It has been sorted out. The photo that was washed out has been taken back by Mrs. Zhang."

The Chen family has time in the past two years, and the whole family will take time out to travel.

Last week, the Chen family finally managed to find time to go on a three-day trip to the island together. Zhang Yazhi took a lot of photos, and after all photos were developed, they sent an electronic version to Chen Shiming. On the surface, the boss didn't respond very much, but in fact, for the trip last week, he also deliberately added a week of work, and he was in a good mood for a few days back.

Chen Shiming took the photo, "He came to headquarters this afternoon?"

"It's already here." Assistant Xu said immediately, "Second Young Master is still in the conference room."