Chapter 048

"Pretty." Chen Qizhao replied, "Prettier than that night."

Shen Yuhuai said, "I think so too."

Chen Qizhao took a few steps back, avoiding the rising waves, and stood quietly beside Shen Yuhuai. The fireworks were in full bloom in the distance. Chen Qizhao listened to his heartbeat slowly calming down. He held the hand hidden in his pocket tightly, and the tingling sensation reminded him of the reality in front of him.

The two didn't find a restaurant in the resort until they saw the fireworks over.

By the time Chen Qizhao got home, it was already past ten o'clock in the evening.

When getting off the bus, Chen Qizhao asked, "Brother Huai... Would you like to go in and sit?"

Shen Yuhuai shook his head slightly, "It's too late, next time."

Chen Qizhao said goodbye, Shen Yuhuai nodded.

He looked at the figure of Chen Qizhao leaving, and thought of what Chen Qizhao said in the afternoon. It seemed that through the figure walking farther and farther, he could recall Chen Qizhao in front of the desk of the undulating case. His childhood thoughts were wild, and he said that he would develop intelligent robots in the future, like a TV. The sci-fi movies made here are so awesome.

I like it so much, but I'm not interested.

Shen Yuhuai stopped recalling, seeing that the figure had disappeared, started the car and left.

After Chen Qizhao entered the villa, he walked farther from the entrance and waited for about a few minutes before hearing the sound of the vehicle starting to leave. His eyes darkened a little, and he paused thoughtfully for a while, then turned around and entered the garage when the headlights disappeared into the night.

In the garage, the vehicle that was sent for repair not long ago has returned. Lao Lin is not on the garage side, he should have gone to rest.

He tried the tires on those cars and found no leaning or leaking.

He checked all the vehicles that Chen Shiming used frequently, and suddenly stopped when he was about to leave. He looked at the vehicles in the inner position, and there was a commercial vehicle that Chen Jianhong often used when he went out.

Chen Qizhao thought for a while, and went to the place where the spare key was kept. He just opened it but didn't see the key to the car inside.

"Second Young Master?" The butler turned on the garage lights and looked here suspiciously.

"What cars are still in the garage at home?" Chen Qizhao came back to his senses, "Is there not all the keys here?"

"It may be taken by Lao Lin. He will take away the key of the car to be used tomorrow, so as not to use the car in other circumstances." Arrange a driver for you."

"Uncle Zhang, you can arrange a car for me tomorrow, a commercial car." Chen Qizhao pointed at one, and his tone was a little irritable: "To save Chen Shiming's car every time, who wants to get up early with that workaholic."

The housekeeper breathed a sigh of relief, "Okay, I'll make arrangements tomorrow."

He thought that Er Shao wanted to drive by himself, but that would not work. Er Shao's driver's license has not been issued yet.

Chen Qizhao glanced at the garage thoughtfully, and quickly left the garage and returned to the villa.

There was only Zhang Yazhi in the living room, Chen Shiming and Chen Jianhong were not there. He greeted Zhang Yazhi and was about to go upstairs when the latter suddenly stopped him.