Chapter 058

fever?

Shen Yuhuai's coat was placed on Chen Qizhao's body, and the mint fragrance from the pavement made Chen Qizhao's brain freeze for a moment.

Chen Qizhao touched his forehead after realizing it, did he really have a fever? How can I have a fever?

The word sickness is a bit unfamiliar to Chen Qizhao. After being alone in his last life, apart from having suffered from stomach hemorrhage, he has been in the hospital only a handful of times, because the consequence of being sick is that he is unable to deal with the work he has left for days or even weeks. His life was tolerant of too few mistakes, so he couldn't get sick.

He has a certain awareness of his own body, and after rebirth, he retained some habits to continue exercising, so in the face of this menacing fever, his brain suddenly did not react.

When turning on the light, Chen Shiming also noticed Chen Qizhao's strangeness. He left the office and ordered Xu Te to help the car. He went to the company's rest room to find a temporary thermometer. When he returned to the room, he saw that Shen Yuhuai was wrapping Chen Qizhao with his coat, and was holding warm water to ask him to drink more water.

"Thermometer." Chen Shiming handed the thing over.

Shen Yuhuai put the warm water cup on the table, slightly unbuttoned Chen Qizhao's jacket, and said in a gentle voice, "Raise your hand, we will measure the temperature."

Chen Shiming stood by and watched, Chen Qizhao lowered his head and quietly followed Shen Yuhuai's movements to clamp the thermometer under his armpit. Chen Shiming lowered his eyes slightly, and full of remorse welled up. He had been discussing aromatherapy with Chen Qizhao just now. All he thought about was the role of Lin Shi and Lin Shizhong in these matters, and he did not notice that Chen Qizhao was in a wrong state .

Whenever he stopped the discussion and turned on the light, he would have noticed the signs of Chen Qizhao's fever, or he should have noticed it sooner. At that time, he thought that Chen Qizhao was just like before, always speaking with a few yin and yang strange words in his speech, but now I think back to the In the content of the dialogue, you will find that Chen Qizhao's words are a little bit logical, maybe at that time his body is already uncomfortable.

Shen Yuhuai's coat was larger, almost covering Chen Qizhao's whole body.

The more Chen Shiming looked, the more he found that his younger brother seemed to be a little thin. He closed his eyes slightly, and quickly skipped the various changes of Chen Qizhao during this period of time in his mind, trying to find any clues about his changes under the cover of this person, but no, it seems that he doesn't know when it started, Chen Qizhao suddenly grew up to where he is now. Vice pattern.

"39 degrees 2, I have to go to the hospital." Shen Yuhuai took out the thermometer with a serious face.

"I asked Xiao Xu to have the car ready, and now I can contact the doctor in the nearby hospital." Chen Shiming simply unbuttoned one of the buttons of his suit jacket, bent down and squatted in front of Shen Yuhuai, and said, "I'll carry him, now go over there. ."

Chen Qizhao's reaction was half a beat, and when he knew that his fever had reached 39 degrees, he was already lying on Chen Shiming's back.

When his head was on Chen Shiming's neck, he smelled the men's perfume that Chen Shiming used to wear. He was not very stable when walking. He was covered in Shen Yuhuai's jacket to avoid the wind. The tip of his ears heard the vibration of Chen Shiming's body when he spoke, and he heard voices that were getting farther and farther away.

He suddenly remembered that Chen Shiming had not carried him on his back for a long time.

It seems that a long time ago, he broke his knee playing with other people. Chen Shiming, who always likes to be stern, came back from school and scolded him, and then squatted in front of him with his back to go to the housekeeper to bandage the wound.