Chapter 074

S City, Sun's house.

Young Master Sun's face was ugly for two days after sobering up from a hangover. That day, he and Cheng Rong's group finished drinking and the ugly scene was filmed. Many people in the social circle laughed at him for pouring three glasses. Coupled with Cheng Rong who didn't know how to offend him, he found that the other party was very indifferent when testing Cheng Rong's attitude these two days.

Sun's family has several transportation channels that are not easy to use recently. In order to stabilize the cooperation with the Lin family, he has been relatively close to the young master of the Lin family. network. It was also from the young master of the Lin family that he would go to test Chen Qizhao. The other party was a little curious about Chen Qizhao's social circle. Knowing that he was close to Cheng Rong, he asked him a thing or two.

It's just that he didn't expect to try Chen Qizhao, and let him drink and lose such a big face.

They didn't have much contact with the Chen family, but when he thought of Cheng Rong's attitude, he was a little hard to calm down. How could the group of playboys have the courage to laugh at him?

Even because of this incident, when he went to the Lin family's young master's game yesterday, the other party's attitude became a lot colder.

He was thinking about how to save face and frustrated Cheng Rong's group, but suddenly saw his father come in from the door with a black face, holding a document in his hand.

"The line to Y City was broken." Father Sun's face was ugly, "I don't know who is doing what's behind, but we didn't grab the two signs of that channel."

Young Master Sun also became nervous, "Is this a big problem? Can it be solved?"

The problems their family has encountered recently are also relatively large. The most important thing is that there was an accident in one of the transportation lines in the company.

"We are still with the Lin family, so there won't be any big problems right now."

Sun's father said happily: "Thanks to the Lin family this time, if it wasn't for their support, we would have had enough trouble this season. You must have a good relationship with the Lin family, and there are people in the Lin family, so these things still need to be paid more. Tighten up."

Young Master Sun heard the words thoughtfully, "I'll think of a way."

-*

In the hot pot restaurant, the two people sitting face to face have their own thoughts.

"Don't worry." Shen Yuhuai handed the cleaned chopsticks to Chen Qizhao, "Is there anything else you want to add?"

Chen Qizhao shook his head.

Soon, the clerk brought the side dishes to the pot.

"This shop's shrimp slips are good, and their special beef has a very special taste." Shen Yuhuai put the food into the pot and introduced Chen Qizhao to several signature dishes.

The dishes they ordered were similar to the tastes of the two of them. Chen Qizhao and Shen Yuhuai often went out to eat in the past life, but they ate less hot pot. And Shen Yuhuai seems to have considered this issue, so they will go to the restaurant more often.

Shen Yuhuai's circle of friends didn't have much daily life, but Chen Qizhao went out to eat a lot with them. After the last meal, Liu Sui added him vx. In the other party's circle of friends, he saw that people in the laboratory often went to hot pot restaurants and barbecues. Shop... From those photos, he saw Shen Yuhuai's figure. So when Shen Yuhuai asked him where to eat, he suggested that he wanted to eat hot pot.