Chapter 087

As soon as the birthday banquet was over, a silent undercurrent seemed to burst out at a certain moment.

The next day, when Chen Shiming got up, there was only Uncle Zhang, the housekeeper, in the restaurant, "He hasn't come down yet?"

Chen Qizhao seldom sleeps late during this period, and his biological clock in the morning is somewhat similar to Chen Shiming.

And this Monday, Chen Shiming remembered that Chen Qizhao had a class.

The steward said, "Second Young Master hasn't woken up yet."

Thinking of what happened last night, Chen Shiming said: "Then let him sleep more. If he gets up, arrange a driver for him in advance. He has a class today."

After eating, Chen Shiming waited for the bus outside the villa, and when he looked up, he could see the window corresponding to Chen Qizhao's room.

At this time, half of the curtains were drawn on the window, which was tightly covered from his angle, so he couldn't see what was inside.

Chen Shiming was still thinking about what happened last night. He hadn't talked to Chen Qizhao about the replacement of the drug, but when he recalled Chen Qizhao's expression at that time, he always had a feeling that he couldn't tell... It seems that this matter will have to be called after a while. He elaborated.

Chen Jianhong flew abroad this morning to deal with overseas market problems. Some tasks were briefly handed over to Chen Shiming. He had just handed over the content and was about to start work. The female assistant hurriedly came in from outside the office with a few materials, "Mr. Chen, the factory that contacted K City last week just received news from the manufacturer that the supply is gone, and it is estimated that it will take more than half a month to replenish the supply. Send it over."

Chen Shiming stopped when he heard the words: "Have you contacted other manufacturers?"

"I got in touch, the factories that we cooperated with are out of stock." The female assistant hurriedly put down another document, "There are also a few projects that you asked us to focus on before. The engineering site there seems to be Something went wrong, Special Assistant Xu has already rushed over..."

Chen Shiming's eyes narrowed, "Immediately start the previous plan."

-

The Chen Group was suddenly busy on this day. First, the supply of several factories that were originally prepared was disconnected one after another, and then there was a problem at the project site. All of these things happened suddenly, and all of them popped up this morning. Visibly busy.

Chen Liyao still sat at his workstation and calmly sent the information he had collected by text message. After finishing the work, he deleted the text message record and looked at Chen Shi who was busy with schadenfreude.

It is also the Chen family, Chen Jianhong's family can be a good person, and their family can only be snorted because of his father Chen Jianting's useless waste.

The more Chen Liyao grew up, the more he could feel the differences, especially the more and more gambling debts in his family and his unrepentant father, which made him realize that if he wanted to pull up their family, he could only rely on them. Own.

It doesn't matter to him that the Chen family suffers, but he hates the Chen family very much. Every time he is taken by his father to the Chen family to seek money and rights, he has the feeling that his self-esteem is being stepped on. In the beginning, the property was evenly distributed, so why did Chen Jianhong's family obtain the assets in the southern district to reach the current scale, and the ground breaking on their side has not been successful so far.