Chapter 025

Chen Qizhao opened his mouth slightly, bit the apple, and fixed his eyes on Shen Yuhuai.

Shen Yuhuai turned sideways without looking at him, lowered his eyes and continued to cut the apple.

The fruit knife was extremely nimble in his hand, and it didn't take a while to slice off another piece.

He stuck the fruit knife in the apple and handed the sliced ​​apple to him.

"..."

Chen Qizhao chewed hard, but just after eating another piece came, he didn't have time to speak, and even accidentally bit Shen Yuhuai's finger.

"Sorry." Chen Qizhao couldn't speak clearly.

"It's okay." Shen Yuhuai commented. "The teeth are quite sharp."

Chen Qizhao: "..."

Less bullshit time, an apple eats very fast.

Shen Yuhuai sliced ​​the last piece of apple, and out of the corner of his eye caught a glimpse of the other fruits in the fruit basket, and asked, "What else do you want to eat."

Chen Qizhao: "...I'm full."

Shen Yuhuai nodded when he heard the words, took off the gloves on his hands, and went to the bathroom to clean the fruit knife. Chen Qizhao watched the other party's movements, and when Shen Yuhuai came back, he sorted out the language and asked, "Chen Shi... My brother said, is it true that I was talking nonsense yesterday?"

"Well, I said a lot." Shen Yuhuai wiped his hands and looked at him after hearing this.

Chen Qizhao paused for two seconds before asking, "I didn't say anything nonsense, did I?"

Shen Yuhuai saw Chen Qizhao's current appearance, and then thought about the other party's slight gaffe in the confusion last night. If you think about it carefully, at that time, Chen Qizhao's speech had many loopholes, and his thinking jumped quickly, but the emotions expressed inside and outside the words were very Chaos, especially when the other party states a fact in an almost certain tone, even if it is out of control, it will lead people to think about the so-called truth in the eyes of the other party.

At that time, Chen Qizhao was very sure that he didn't see something and hoped that he would see something, but there was no scene imagined by the other party in his memory.

Even if it was just a sentence that may have been Chen Qizhao's fantasy, Shen Yuhuai seemed to hear some kind of truth from Chen Qizhao's tone, which was very strange.

"No, your statement in the first part is fairly clear, and I can communicate with you." Shen Yuhuai did not speak out about Chen Qizhao in that state, but instead said, "In the second half, your consciousness is probably a little unclear, if it is not complete, then we will to the hospital."

"Oh." Chen Qizhao breathed a sigh of relief, "Then did you hear anything?"

Seeing that he was curious, Shen Yuhuai said, "Yes."

Chen Qizhao looked at him.

Shen Yuhuai thought for a while and said, "It seems to be a person's name. I read it a few times, but I didn't hear it clearly."

After he finished speaking, he added, "I don't remember the others clearly."

Chen Qizhao lowered his head. The name of the person is probably the old guys in his previous life. Now it seems that he didn't say much at that time. Fortunately, Shen Yuhuai took him to the lounge. In the chaotic state, he had absolutely no idea what he would say and do, not to mention that Lin Shizhong was still present at the time. If the nonsense at the party made the other party suspicious, it would have been a waste. .