205: Lady Luck (1)

Chapter 205: Lady Luck (1)

[She is indeed Lady Luck, I can ascertain.]

Sisty spoke in his mind while he stared at the woman who looked to be a divine sculpture.

[All of Lady Luck's messages that you saw had to come through me. In that small instance of receiving her words, I could sense her presence. Although Observe doesn't work on her, I can confirm that this woman's presence matches with Lady Luck's messages.]

He wasn't particularly doubtful, but it cleared any ounce of suspicion regardless.

This woman – glossy silver hair with a strand of red in the middle, wearing a tight black dress that can be mistaken as full-bodied tights – really was Lady Luck.

She was beautiful, dazzling even, and she was quite aware of that fact, if her mischievous grin was anything to suggest while her golden eyes stared at his blue eyes that were checking her out shamelessly.

"Mm, shouldn't you leave some ogling for later?" Her seductive words said one thing, her body said another. She twisted her body, spinning around slowly to give him a complete glimpse of what he was looking at, her black-and-red robe fluttering up to show her plump butt. "I am not running anywhere."

Neji found her confident smile charming. Not many girls were this confident around him, but that just proved that she was a true lady.

So, being the gentleman he was, he took her hand and kissed it softly, getting an amused smile out of her.

"Thank you M'lady for summoning me here. It would have been a pain to look for a way inside this dimension otherwise." he said without releasing her hand. "But is there any grand reason you summoned this humble servant?"

"Enough. No need to flatter me." Lady Luck pulled her hand back, though her amused grin betrayed her feigned anger. "The chance of you returning was high, very much so since I had sent a pulse of my powers to you at that moment when I pushed you away, that was sure to keep you safe. Even inside the Void."

She paused, her finger playing with her hair before she continued. "But still, I didn't think we would meet so quickly. I had no idea where you ended up, except 'somewhere inside the void', but that's a quit a bit more difficult than looking for a needle in the hay. So instead of looking into the void myself, I was rather keeping an eye open for people going in and out of the Void."

That's when he opened that portal, allowing her to pull him to this place.

"As for why I pulled you in?" She smirked, pushing him down on the bed and sitting on top of his abdomen. "You think I would just let you go after how much I have invested in you?"

Neji stared at her as she looked down on him smugly, her soft butt pressed against his lower abdomen. He was slightly surprised at himself when he felt his erection grow. Because holy shit, he escaped from certain death only a few hours ago, and now his dick was hard.

"Then how does M'lady want me to compensate her?" Neji asked and reached out his hands to place them on her firm butt, she didn't seem to mind. "Because whatever that is, I would make sure to do it gracefully in case I manage to satisfy her highness enough to give me back my Luck points."

The Lady flinched at that, flinching again as she felt his erection grow stronger. Blushing softly even as she grinned, she cleared her throat. "I apologise, but I am not the one who took your luck."

Neji listened to her silently.

"What happened was... um," she looked quite ashamed to talk about this matter, but seeing Neji's growing curiosity, she sighed. "In short, a few hours ago, a meeting was held amongst the Council of Abstracts. About me almost starting an Omniversal War. At the end of the trial, the punishment for my... crimes was decided as home arrest and power 'confiscation'. Though confiscated might be a bit too hard of a word. I suppose they temporarily sealed my powers, most of it anyway, or I wouldn't have been able to bring you here at all. Though 'most' here means all the luck related powers I had."