275: Interlude - Kimi's Perfect Run (2)

Chapter 275: Interlude — Kimi's Perfect Run (2)

With the boosted gear at hand, Kimi's power level had soared to the sky. The ability to double one's power every 10 seconds on its own was powerful, but given Kimi wasn't just any random joe and stood on Tier 16, this ability made her a horrific opponent to face.

["Don't misunderstand, boosting once doesn't mean your Tier would double too. I see from your memories that the power between each tier increases as the gap increases, yes?"] Draig, the red dragon emperor, spoke in Kimi's ears.

"I am aware of that, yes." Kimi said as she took a sip of her tea. "Now, if you'd shut up please. I sense the Satans coming."

She was in the student council's office again, sitting opposite Sona and Rias and drinking tea. She was speaking out loud with Draig, though the girls couldn't hear the dragon's voice as it was directly projected in her head.

Didn't mean the girls were any less frightened, of course. Kimi wasn't releasing her entire pressure, but she had allowed them enough to realise her threat and therefore call the Satans.

As for why Kimi was doing it despite learning what she wanted from the Satans?

It was simply rage which was making her want revenge.

Kimi had killed Issei before she stole the Boosted Gear, so this restart was a bust— given the two devil heiresses will find out about the incident sooner rather than later. So she decided to end this restart, by going out flashy and butchering the Satans who had so annoyingly killed her twice before.

With the Sacred Gear in her arms, she may just win this time. Who knows?

Three particles of light shone in the room, expanding to take the shape of humans, and then two Satans and one devil maid soon stood in the room, all frowning when they noticed the sacred gear in Kimi's left arm.

"Rias, Sona, please get out of here. Out of Kuoh." said Sirzechs Lucifer.

He hadn't said that last time, but last time Kimi wasn't glaring daggers at him. She was being openly hostile this time, so he wanted his sister to get out of here.

"Grayfia, teleport them away from here, please." said Serafall Leviathan.

Kimi watched Grayfia look at Kimi's eyes, then at the sacred gear, before nodding and gathering the kids closer to her, immediately teleporting them away and the clearly scared kids didn't protest at all.

When the people who could get hurt were gone, Kimi stood up, making both Satans up their guard as Lucifer narrowed his eyes on her.

"I don't know who you are," he said. "But it was a big mistake to use our sisters to threaten us."

"It was?" Kimi smirked as she asked in a mocking voice. Neji would never let these two slip if they killed him in previous restarts, so why should she? At least she didn't kill all the students like Neji might have, since after all they would be revived when the restart ends anyway. "I wonder what fate awaits me now that I have made such a blunder."

Serafall clicked her tongue. "Here I was thinking you might have some grand plan behind all this, but you just wanna fight, don't you?"

Kimi shook her head softly. "No, I don't want to fight." Then, she disappeared, reappearing behind Serafall in an instant. "I want to kill."

[Boost!]

Kimi was already in three boosts since before, so this 4th boost made her 16 times stronger than her base form.