232: Shizune & Samui

Chapter 232: Shizune & Samui

-

3 AM in the morning. To wake up at that time (just to train) after getting fucked tirelessly, Tenten and Hanabi were out of energy. But Neji didn't care and just fed them two Stamina Potions that worked better than any caffeine in the world.

Like yesterday, following Guy's training regime was horrendous for the two girls. However, shocking them both and Guy too, they managed to... do almost double the workout compared to yesterday.

They soon realised it was the special drink they drank yesterday that boosted their training. According to Neji, it boosted their training speed by 10 times. So of course there was such a huge difference between training yesterday and today.

The other reason for their sudden boost was Neji's Draconic semen inside Tenten's womb, and Hanabi's stomach, but Neji kept that a secret for now.

They trained until 9 AM straight, before Guy and Lee had to leave for a mission.

"We will be out for two days, but don't you guys slack off!! I hope to see your improvements!" Guy had said so before he and Lee left.

Neji picked Tenten and Hanabi with his telekinesis, since they were sweating too much to touch, and then had a bath with them today as well. Though only bathing happened today as they were too tired to do anything else.

When Neji came out of the hot spring, with only a towel wrapped around his waist, he found a maid waiting for him outside.

Natsu Hyuga, the maid who served under Hanabi.

"Oh hey, what's up?" Neji waved at her as the maid kept her gaze off his chest, surprisingly managing a good poker face.

"...Boss. One of the three maids you bought in tried to escape when you were training, as you had previously warned us. We captured her and just put her back to her work." She said, "I believe her name was Kiana Tsutsumi."

"Good job." Neji nodded. He expected it, and had actually watched it happening in real-time with Lord's Eye. "Anything else?"

Natsu thought of her words for a minute before saying, "Not particularly. Your shadow clones have almost removed the cursed seal from all the previous branch members, while placing a modified cursed seal on the previous main family members."

Neji already knew that since his shadow clones were just him. He had to control them with his own brain. His clones, at the moment, were 'removing' the curse seal from the branch family members. Or that's what it seemed like from the outside. He was removing the seals true, but he was also placing a new invisible seal that only he can activate. In case of any emergencies.

When the [Omniverse's Blessing] destroyed Neji's Cursed Seal, it also taught Neji how to cast it. Neji's seal was by far the strongest and complex in Hyuga history, because of his special eyes. So the knowledge to cast that, mixed with the forbidden seal scrolls he found in Hiashi's stash, allowed him to learn and make some new types of seals. He was placing those seals on the branch members without them noticing, while the Main Family members were given that seal with their knowledge.

However, to look "fair", only Neji could activate the seal on the previous Main Family members. Nobody else could. If not, history would just repeat itself. The previous branch family members didn't have a problem with that.

Now, the previous branch family was officially the new Main Family, and the precious main family was the new Branch.

Except for Hinata and Hanabi of course.

"Also, some new branch family members tried to run, your clones caught them before they could flee." Natsu said, still calm.

Natsu was previously a branch member, so she didn't have a problem with Neji's new actions. She was rather happy, in fact.