262: Divine Heaven (2)

Chapter 262: Divine Heaven (2)

Despite Tsunade's internal musing, Neji didn't plan to abandon the village now that she had chosen him. But it was true he would have turned around and left if she hadn't run back to him.

In any case, Konoha was for later, Neji prime was now checking out his quest rewards.

He had realised only after the hunt had ended that he didn't get any quests for Pain. Right when he did realise, though, Sisty popped up a quest that had already been completed, in front of his eyes.

[I just thought you'd appreciate doing what you did for Tsunade out of your own free will rather than the possibility of you doing it for the quest. I have also blocked most of the level-up pop-ups. I won't do it again if you are displeased.]

Displeased? Far from that. He was rather touched. She worked hard in taking care of him.

He had earned 78 levels for Hiruko's subordinates' deaths, 92 from destroying the entire Rain (along with Hidan), 30 from Konan and 52 from Nagato (his Pains included). When he killed the Pains, he got levels, surprisingly, similar to when he killed Kisame and Itachi clones— however, when he killed Nagato in person, he gave far fewer levels than what a Low-Tier-11 enemy should give. So it seemed that although 'clones' made by the Rinnegan gave levels, it sucked the user's personal 'level-up essence' so it was kind of fair trade in the end.

With that, he had reached Level-985 there, and another 30 from the quest, making him touch Level-1015. Since he was in his Level 700s before, by reaching 1000s he had passed three hundreds, and therefore earned three more skills from his Voidmancer Class besides the [Dark Vision].

First was his 9th Voidmancer skill, [Darkness Adaptation: a passive skill; allows the user to adapt to dark environments, and increase his senses to match such environments. Such as at night time.]

Second was his 10th and possibly the second strongest skill after Blackflame, [Darkness Cutting: the user can project darkness/shadows in a way that allows him to cut through matter from a distance. Although this attack does usually slash damage, the user is able to focus it on a single piercing stab like an immaterial bullet.]

Third was [Zap: A tiny short release of darkness/shadow to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.]

His Voidmancer class was level 10 now, with 11 skills (as [Blank] was a starter skill).

Since he had passed a 500 in his level, touching beyond Level 1000, he had earned another divinity as well. Namely, [Lightning of Heavenly Tribution], that was the divinity's name. It was the ability to create/manipulate fancy magical lightning. He appreciated it since it may strengthen the Jutsu, ‹Lightning Cloak› greatly. A thing to look into later.

As for the quest, it gave him 30 levels, which was somewhat little but the other rewards made up for it. Other than the regular HP, SP, and MP potions, he received ten Energy Potions, the ones that Shukaku had dropped. When taken, they could increase Chakra/Mana permanently. He even got five Tier Potions, his first ones since coming to this world. Most importantly, he received a Title.

[Title: Damsel in Distress? Not with me around.

Details: The troupe that Juliet always needs to be saved by Romeo is far more common than you may think, yet most Romeos do not succeed in reality. You, however, are an exception. If any of your girls were to fall into the hands of danger, you'd always come and save them, if any of your girls get bullied, you'd always avenge them! May everyone keep that in mind before targeting what belongs to you, because if they don't... they better be strong.