213: Girls, girls... and girls?

Chapter 213: Girls, girls... and girls?

Neji and his team soon passed the gates of Konoha after showing the gatekeepers their A-Rank Mission scroll. They didn't have to show the contents, just the scroll itself and received permission to leave.

Once that was done, Neji stopped outside the gate, under the moonlit sky and gestured to Tenten and Hanabi to stop too.

"Lemme create some Shadow Clones real quick."

Watching them nod, Neji immediately started to weave hand signs. He followed the phantom of Neji Hyuga's memories and carefully weaved the particular signs required to cast the ‹Shadowclone› jutsu. Once finished, he felt a tiny portion of his Mana leave his body and materialise into two exact copies of himself.

His sight distorted all of a sudden, the vision from three different pairs of eyes suddenly displaying in his head. In front of all three of them, two System messages flashed.

[Ding! Due to the proficiency that this body holds over the "Shadow Clone Technique" it's been registered as a Skill without Master training on it!]

[A separate "Skill Page" just for Jutsus has been made! All Jutsus, once registered in the system, will be present there!]

A Gamer had to do one certain action continuously to get a Skill related to it, and although the number within the word "continuously" has been lessened once Neji's system regained its full stature, it was still good that he gained the previous Neji's Jutsus by using them a single time. Because once registered as a Skill, he didn't need to weave hand signs, just a mental command is enough.

'But first, Sisty, just send the messages in front of one of me, any of me works. Also, details for the Shadow clone Jutsu.'

He heard Sisty mumble out an 'Okay' before a bigger message materialised in front of him, his eyes quickly going over it.

===

Shadow Clone Jutsu [Level 19/25]

Details: The user cuts a portion of their Chakra to create an exact copy of himself. The clone would have the exact physical powers as the caster, even their Bloodline Abilities, however the amount of Chakra the clone would have would be the exact same that was used to create the clone. Once that said amount of Chakra runs out, the Clone will disperse and the User will receive its memories.

-The Clones aren't sentient, and are rather just a 'projection' of the user's own mind. That's why they are absolutely loyal to the Caster, unlike how many might think.

-Cost: At least 100-chakra points.

(Mana to Chakra conversion rate is 1:2)

*Special Gamer Perk: Due to [Gamer's Body], all the clones would be connected with the Gamer's mana, meaning so long as the Gamer's mana keeps regenerating, none of the clones will dissipate with the lack of 'Chakra'. 

*Special Gamer Perk: Due to [Gamer's Mind], the clones wouldn't be a 'projection' of the User's mind, and would rather be mindless puppets. All of them will be controlled by the User's alone mind directly, like extra limbs, secondary bodies and such.

===

The last perk was good, but it had its drawbacks. For example, this meant he couldn't cast thousands of Shadow clones, since his single mind wouldn't be able to control them all. At most, he could just cast a few dozens and control them all at once with the help of his «Multitasking» quirk.

[Master, if you wish I can make the clones not be under the effect of Gamer's Mind. Though of course, it would also mean it wouldn't have the Gamer Body, so you would need to provide it with enough chakra to not dissipate too soon. I didn't offer this for the Queen Bee quirk because the Bees created by that quirk had their own mind and were sentient, even when brainwashed.]