270: Particle Style

If you wish to read the next 25+ chapters ahead or want to support me, go to: patreon.com/Master4thWall

Chapter 270: Particle Style

"That was childish," Tsunade complained as she jumped up from his lap.

"Disagreed." Neji stood up beside her.

"Agreed," Anko said in a muffled voice as she gulped down her food. "That was a hot scene, not childish. But I must ask what's happening? Why are you here, Hokage-sama? I will refrain from asking personal questions though, such as how his hands were feeling your butt."

Tsunade covered her face with her hands, sighing in embarrassment before shaking her head and looking back at her. "Grateful for respecting my privacy. Now, it seems you haven't heard the news since you look laid back."

She was camping in a forest, so Tsunade was probably right.

"What news?" Anko asked, this time frowning somewhat. "Something about Orochimaru?"

Tsunade exchanged glances with Neji before sighing. "Please, come with us."

After that, Neji teleported them back to his palace.

—-

Neji didn't know Anko that well, so he let Tsunade handle her and break the situation to her. He rather sped up the flight of his planet, moving faster towards the Land of Earth.

It took a few more hours for that to conclude, and by now Neji was on top of the Village Hidden by Rocks.

The village existed within an almost dome-like wall surrounding it, the buildings were made of rocks, even the skyscrapers were— and it all honestly made the place look old.

"You are gonna destroy the village?" Hanabi suddenly asked as she entered the balcony, watching him leaning on the railing to look down on the village. "Or just go take the things you want?"

"Probably the second. I don't have anything against these people, no point in killing them." Neji said, turning to smile at her. "Done with your training?"

"Well," Hanabi hummed as she felt the wind breeze against her sweaty skin, covered with nothing but a sports bra and short pants. "For now, yes. But I wanna grow as strong as you, so it's not really done."

Neji gave her an amused snicker. "Anyway, you enjoy the breeze here, I will go raid the village."

"Wait!" Hanabi shouted just as he was about to get down from the balcony. "What's the point if you do all the things? Aren't I and the others your priests? Shouldn't we handle the distraction part while you leisurely clean their Jutsu vault?"

Neji blinked. "But it's a waste of time." He said. "You guys are weak, too, I can do what you can do in hours in mere minutes."

"..."

"Also, the Tsuchikage can very literally erase each one of you out of existence." Neji shrugged. "Still interested?"

"Yeah!" Hanabi grumbled. "I can't just let you do everything, you know? You are a God, you should carry yourself with more mystery and stuff like that! While we do the work in the open."

"..."

Neji sighed in the end. "Sure, call the others. Every Priest willing to go will go, except for Tsunade, her presence will cause useless complications."

Hanabi cheered like a bell.

— - —

Tsunade was somewhat grumpy about not being allowed to go, but she understood and also didn't wish to meet the old Tsuchikage herself. Every other "Priest" did go through, and Tsunade was currently trying to see what they were up to from inside this realm.