285: Tsunade (2)

Chapter 285: Tsunade (2)

As per Lady Luck's request, Neji took Tsunade to the top of a mountain– one of the tallest in this world. Despite being so tall though, it wasn't covered in snow but was just a rocky mountain with a peak wide enough to hold one or two houses.

Neji tapped his foot on the ground and in an instant, an oak tree emerged from the ground– created from Wood-Style.

Under the gorgeous night sky glittering with stars, so beautiful that it matched Neji's eyes, Neji placed a carpet beside the tree's root and sat down, pulling Tsunade down on top of him.

"Quite bold," said Tsunade, her eyes yellow again, as she looked at Neji with a soft blush.

"Is it?"

"...What's your relationship with this Lady Luck?"

She didn't answer his question, and rather asked a question of her own.

"Let's just call her my sugar mommy, we can talk about the details later." Neji said, making Tsunade blink and open her mouth.

But before she could speak, her golden eyes changed to red as Lady Luck grinned.

"Hey, look at that, you finally called me mommy."

"I did not." Neji scoffed. "I was simply explaining our relationship. Technically, to me– you are that term I just mentioned?"

"What term?" Lady Luck's eyes glinted as she looked at him with a smile. "I am confused. You should mouth it out again."

"No."

"Call me mommy."

"No."

"Mommy, say mommy!"

"Keep dreaming."

"Tch."

In the end, Lady Luck clicked her tongue, giving him an annoyed look as she leaned back and crossed her arms.

"You know, you are pretty annoying these days."

"Am I, M'lady?" Neji asked with a smirk, pulling her back to him.

"Ye-"

Her words were cut off as Neji grabbed her waist and spun her around, pushing her below him.

"...What are you doing?"

"Making love. Do you find it disrespectful?"

"...."

Neji cracked up seeing her gaze.

"Haah? I hope you'd stop glaring at me like that, little luck. Maybe you shouldn't have called me 'daddy' in the heat of the moment back then, we can't witch the hierarchy after that happened, can we?"

"We can if I can make you lose your mind this time around." Lady Luck gave him a challenging look.

"Really? With this mortal body."

"No, I mean when you finally finish in this world."

"Aha." Neji couldn't help but smirk. "So you admit you are still my little lucky charm for tonight?"

"..."

As Neji looked down at her, she didn't frown this time. Her face flushed bright red, instead.

"Tch..."

"Heh. Anyway, hand control to Tsunade. You suggested we should talk, so don't be the third wheel now."

When he demanded such a thing, Lady Luck's blush vanished and she pouted. Soon her red eyes changed to Tsunade's brownish golden ones. Though the horns still remained in her head, suggesting Lady Luck was still within Tsunade.