304: Leave My Boy Alone!

Wish to read chapters ahead of here? Visit my Patreøn.

Link: Patreøn.com/Master4thWall

———

Chapter 304: Leave My Boy Alone!

——

This world that was parallel with the anime, Naruto, had countless Gods; none of which were ever talked about in the show. Even in Boruto, to the point where Neji stopped watching the show, nothing about Gods was disclosed—excluding the one sentence about the existence of an Ōtsutsuki God.

Ōtsutsukis in general should be Tier 15 on average, so if they had a God whom they worshiped, it was only natural that such a being would be overpowered. Therefore, for other Gods to exist in the same verse as the Ōtsutsuki God, they should be logically super strong too.

That was why Neji was worried that these Gods who came to meet him would pose a threat to him; so he first had to go down there prepared to fight with his life on the line. That's why Neji gave himself five minutes to prepare, he also shared a useful 'something' with Rumi too.

When ready, Neji opened a rift in space through which he, Rumi, and Jashin slowly walked to face beings of transcendent powers.

* * *

In the mortal world, Kurama the Nine-Tailed-Fox was feeling a bit uncomfortable being in the presence of these unknown beings. The three Gods—two males and one female—stood at Hagoromo's side, who had by then stood up as well, standing on his feet while holding a black staff on his head.

"It's been a while, Kurama. How've you been?"

Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki—Kurama's father figure and creator—asked with a smile. Kurama stared at him for a moment before chuckling.

"Heh. I have been, well, not that good."

Hearing her say that, Hagoromo's smile turned sad.

"Ah, yes, I recall you had to go through a lot of things." Hagoromo fell silent, and a moment later said, "Sorry, I want to talk some more, but sadly the current situation isn't suitable for that. I am here with three of my fellow Divine Beings, the strongest Gods of this universe so to speak, to see into a recent problem that has arisen in this world."

Rather than hurt, Kurama nodded simply.

Kurama was somewhat thankful that Hagoromo wasn't in the mood to talk. After all, she herself wasn't in such a mood while such nauseating pressure was being radiated from the side, by the three 'Gods'. To her defense, the four Kages and their escorts on the side were on the floor already, barely maintaining their consciousness.

Kurama slowly turned her gaze to look at the three beings who her father said were literal 'Gods'—and by now, she had come to believe that to be the case as well.

Of the three Gods, the female one was standing between the two male ones, and she looked to be the most amicable out of the three.

This beautiful Goddess wore a red dress that hid most of her slightly yellow, fair-skinned body, and her body was littered with jewelry.

To her left side, was the God who was primarily naked, only wearing a tiger-leather around his waist. This person had darker blue skin, with a third eye on his forehead.

To the Goddess' right side was a man with the head of a Lion, and his buff muscular body had four arms where two were crossed in front of him.

"They're Shakti, Mahakal, and Narasimha respectively." Said Hagoromo when he noticed Kurama looking. "The Creator, the Devastator, and the Preserver God of this universe. Not that I need to tell you, but make sure to be respectful to them. They're all my superiors."