246: Confusion (1)

Chapter 246: Confusion (1)

What type of reaction would you expect from people if you walked with two jaw-dropping, naked beautiful women following behind you while wearing dog collars?

Neji had the answer to that question.

Though the initial reactions consisted of confusion and fright, given the nine tails dancing behind each of the women, it didn't take long for all those emotions to take a turn and lust to fill people's eyes. The females looked away from the scene, blushing at the feeling of self-consciousness while the males gawked shamelessly.

The fox-women, on the other hand, tried to cover their privates with their tails. Neji didn't stop that, it was fun seeing them struggle as they were mostly failing because of the lack of control over their tails. Though Midnight was rather enjoying it, if the juices dripping from her thighs were saying anything. She really was Kimi's admirer. Sluts.

Neji ignored the looks of people and yanked the leashes of red chakra that were wrapping around the two women's necks, making them grunt as they were forced to follow behind him. He walked through the front gate of the hospital, the crowd making a clearance for him to enter, and soon found himself inside the hospital.

The first doctor he recognised inside was Sakura, who was busy healing the patients laying down on the floor. Busy, until she saw him and his 'company'. Her expression froze as she stared at the scene briefly, watching the foxy girls glare at her before she looked up at Neji.

"W...what...?"

"Sorry to leave you like that," Neji said, remembering how he ditched her in front of her house. "The situation happened to be very serious."

Sakura's gaze kept shifting from him to the foxes.

—-

"That's fine, but..." Sakura gaped at the scene. "What is happening?"

She asked slowly, looking at him shrug as he took out a pink bunny headband from his pockets. For the record, his pockets shouldn't be able to house such a thing.

"What's this now? Also, you are not answering my question."

"Wear it." He ignored her statement, tossing the headband over to her, watching her accept it with a small frowned. "Trust me."

He was telling her to trust him while two naked women crawled behind him like bitches? Heck, the raven-haired woman even looked turned on. Regardless, Sakura sighed and put on the bunny headband even while people gave her weird looks.

Gosh, her reputation was ruined. 'The Hokage's disciple wears kinky bunny ears instead of treating patients.'

Neji walked away without explaining anything and Sakura just growled and went back to her healing. More than the fact that he was followed by two bitches, she didn't like how he didn't give her more than a minute of his time. Naruto... was dead, supposedly, but she was still more worried about Neji. Yet now after coming back, he didn't even give her enough attention!

In irritation, she went to heal the patient in front of her, his arm broken. It would usually take 3 minutes for an injury like that to heal, however, as Sakura channelled her chakra, instead of the green light of the Mystical Palm, pink light lit up from her palm and... the arm was healed in an instant.

Huh?

What?

—-

[Healer of the Pink Headband] - that was the item that Neji just handed over to Sakura. She deserved it because he got it from her quest. He just forgot to give it to her before. In short, it boosted any healing done by or at the user by 5000%.