225: Hyuga Clan (2)

Chapter 225: Hyuga Clan (2)

Neji needed to learn the Eight Gates. Kekkei Genkais were cool and everything, but for a person with Absolute Healing Factor like himself, the Eight Gates would be a perfect and fearsome technique.

However, before any of that, Neji had an urgent job to do.

To take over the Hyuga Clan.

Neji made way towards the clan compounds, after making sure that indeed, Hiashi was in there. Hanabi and Tenten were showing Temari around the village, so only Hiashi and Hinata were inside clan compounds (besides the other Hyuugas).

Not long after Neji stepped inside the clan compounds, he was confronted by Ko Hyuga, a Ninja from the Main house, and he was also Hinata's caretaker in the past (and he still carries around Hinata's orders from time to time).

[Ko Hyuga - Mid Tier 7]

"Branch Head Neji." Ko said, his tone cold. "Lady Hinata has summoned you after learning you have reached the village. You are to go meet her right away."

Neji blinked. "Why?"

Ko frowned at that. "You will of course learn that once you go see her. However, I don't quite like the fact that you are questioning her order."

"Yeah, I will go see her later. I have something more important to do. Now, if you let me through." Neji casually tried to walk past him, but the man stopped him again.

He had activated his Byakugan and was glaring at Neji.

"I think you're letting your Jounin rank get into your head, branch head. Remember one word from me can bring you down." Ko said, glaring at him. "But I wouldn't do that, no. It's better for me to show you the difference between a newbie like you and a Veteran like myself."

"Aren't you just 25 yourself?"

"Shut it!'

Ko snorted, throwing a gentle fist at Neji's chest.

Neji simply slapped his hand to the side, watching his forearms snap in a way that's not 'right'.

For the next attack, Neji thought of using ‹Rasengan›, something he copied with his Lord's Eye when he observed Naruto spamming it on Shukaku, and the technique was simple enough for him to be able to use it anytime, even though Lord's Eye didn't let him copy any jutsu permanently. As it turned out, his 'Chakra Control' was top-notch, since he trained to control his Mana with Yue (in Fusion form) after almost destroying the Arcane Plane, so he could quite easily replicate the Jutsu.

However, he decided against it, as that could pretty much kill the dude, and Neji didn't want that. So, he decided to do the classic.

To blast him away.

Ko couldn't even scream in pain before Neji moved, raising his hand in front of Ko's chest and firing an ear-splitting shockwave.

-Boom!

Ko yelled in pain and slammed through multiple wooden houses.

Hyuga clan members immediately gathered, assuming it was an enemy attack, before they stopped, looking at Neji with confusion.

"Huh? Neji? Was it you who attacked Ko?"

"D-dude, he's from the Main! Did you lose your mind?!"

Some of "Neji's" friends panicked, but Neji didn't heed them. He waited, his arms behind his back as the wind smoothly blew his hair and robes.

Soon, the person he was waiting for, Hiashi Hyuga, walked towards the scene with two guards beside him. He also had his wife on his side, and her face paled in worry once she noticed Neji.