211: Right...

Chapter 211: Right...

If put on his world's background, The Land of Fire should be the eastern Asia part of the world. That's why Konoha had more than just Japanese people, since he could notice many Chinese and Korean people in the village as well.

With that in consideration, it's not hard to guess that Tenten is of Chinese ethnicity. From his memories, Neji recalled she was a civilian, and her parents owned a weapon shop. Her parents, like many others, died in the Kyuubi attack so her shop is run by one of her relatives.

From the start of her life, she wished to be a Medical Nin, and a Legendary Kunoichi like Tsunade, but upon learning, that she had no talent for medical jutsus, she managed to find her love for weapons. As it turned out, she had an exceptional ability to learn how to use any weapon, so much so that she could use Sage of Six Paths' weapons on the first try (as she did in the 4th Ninja War). That made Neji theorise if she had some sort of Bloodline ability related to weapons or not. Something to check later on, because now he was busy.

"A...ahh~"

Neji's left hand rested on her waist, squeezing it softly to get a feel for it, and his right was pressing on her breast, earning a moan from the girl as he kissed her neck.

He then rose, slowly unclipping her qipao to reveal her braless breasts.

"Haah, I see you came prepared." Neji teased, to which the girl looked away, even as she added a 'Un!'.

Tenten has had a crush on him since the first day they met, but the previous Neji had never gone beyond flirting. So today might as well be the day when Neji lost his third virginity, as absurd as that might sound.

Watching her soft delicate breasts heave up and down, her nipples hardening as he stared at them, Neji reached out his hand and grabbed a handful, hearing her moan softly.

"It's fine, no need to hold back." Neji said, leaning down and kissing her lips softly.

"B-but won't we be found out?" She asked, accepting his kiss.

"My room is protected with soundproof seals and also seals that can block any peeking Byakugan. Be natural, no need to hold back." Neji reassured her, watching her relax.

"Alright then... take off your kimono too, I feel embarrassed alone." She asked, eyeing him shyly, making Neji smile.

'Cute.'

Instead of putting his clothes directly into his inventory, he rose and started to take his kimono off manually, watching her blush grow as his chiselled chest came out, watching as the girl started to lose her mind.

"Ah... whoa." Tenten gasped, gawking at her long-awaited crush's body. Most Ninjas didn't have muscular bodies, though they were well-built. However, even the best Taijutsu user she ever knew, Might Guy, couldn't be compared to this perfection of a body. "How..."

Neji threw his kimono off to the side, grabbing his blindfold before trying his long hair into a ponytail so that it didn't fall in front of his face every other second.

Tenten watched as he did so, her heart beating faster than ever as he finished, smiling at her. "You look like a tomato with how red you are right now." He leaned over, kissing her. "I just so happened to need some Vitamin C myself."

Mhm, he was making medical jokes with her. Did he learn them just for her? Knowing her interest in medical ninjutsu? That's... so sweet.

"Mmmh!"

Her body jerked up as he slid one hand toward her lower abdomen, two of his fingers sliding inside her nether region.

"A-ahhn... oh God... you are good, Neji." She gasped, moaning before he kissed her deeply. "Nghnn~"