223: Temari (2)

Chapter 223: Temari (2)

It was morning, and the sun was peeking down at Temari's face. She was forced to wake up, finding herself in the bed of an outdoor wooden house, small and pretty much open.

She heard the sound of something crispy burning outside, and a smell of similar crisp accompanied it. Groaning as she looked up from the bed, she found Neji cooking on a stove.

"Uh..." Temari rubbed her nose with a small blush. "I didn't expect him to cook for me."

She stretched for a few seconds, finding a set of clothes of her size just beside the bed, before getting dressed and walking behind him and hugging his back.

"Hey, you're up." He said, making her scoff.

"Don't pretend you just noticed."

He chuckled at that, stopping his cooking to turn around and kiss her on the lips.

His blue eyes stared at her green ones until the kiss ended. Once she was free, smiling with a blush, he pointed at a sit to the side.

"Food's almost done. Wait a minute." He said in a gentle tone, and she did as he said.

Almost a minute later, he was indeed done, and served her a plate with care, while his own was served clumsily with his telekinetic power.

Ahh, Temari loved it. Being treated so well in the day, while she was used so roughly at night. This was the perfect balance of life.

They ate their food, making small talk and jokes about this and that. He tried to tease her by bringing up last night, but she wasn't a girl who would shy away from admitting her feelings. She felt good, and she was glad her first time ended up like that, above the clouds of the night sky.

If someone told her three days ago that hey, you'll fuck a God of all people above the clouds, and he will then cook food for you with care, she would have sent that person flying with her fan.

"Speaking of fan," Neji washed his hands, drying them with a paper towel, before a small white fan materialised on one of his hand, with a blue potion appearing in the other. "Here, take these. Your... starting gift as a Priest at my church."

Temari accepted the gifts, not really thinking much of it. Maybe the blue potion was special, like that red potion from last night, but the fan looked casual.

However, she just looked up at him. "Huh? That entire becoming your believer thing wasn't a joke? I thought it was just a kinky play, honestly."

Neji spread his arms, as she flew to his embrace. He grabbed her chin and made her look up at him, making her blush.

"Dear, did I look like I was joking? The moment you said those words, that 'Yes, I belong to you', you really did." He pulled her closer to him with his left arm, grabbing her by the waist. "Your body, soul, and everything that makes you 'you' belongs to me now, you hear me?"

...Hah. As it turned out, making a deal with God wasn't so different from making a deal with the devil. Not that she minded of course... She wasn't the type of girl who would let someone objectify her by saying 'You belong to me', but shit, it was hot as fuck being told that by this gorgeous son of a bitch.

Clearing her throat as she tried not to blush (entirely failing), she casually pushed him away. "L-let me check out the gifts then, Kami-sama."

"Go ahead." He smiled, leaning with his back against the house.

With his permission, Temari opened the bottle filled with blue liquid, asking, "So do I drink this?" Seeing him nod, she did so, pouring the liquid inside her mouth- and immidiately her eyes shot up, the delicate feeling spreading through her body as she sensed the liquid mix and circulate within her, even before it could reach her stomach.