210: No... no, no!

Chapter 210: No... no, no!

"So... Hinata, is it true that the Hyugas see through everyone's clothes every time you use your eyes?" Ino asked her, putting on her clothes beside her and Tenten, the latter daydreaming.

Hinata pondered if she should lie or not before sighing and telling the truth.

"No, he was lying." She confirmed, putting on her shorts followed by her wool shirt. "We can control how much we can see. He was just setting those words to build up for his final punchline."

"Oh..." Tenten finally regained her senses, her mood becoming gloomy. "So he was lying, huh..."

"...He was lying about always seeing us naked. However, I am certain he saw all our bodies today if he hadn't done so before already. Notice how his eyes were softly glowing? That meant he had his eyes activated, he was seeing our bodies, with our towels blocking nothing from his 360° angled penetrating vision." Hinata replied, tying her purple obi around her shirt. "Anyway, don't think much of it. We are Ninjas, someone seeing our bodies is no big deal."

"Now that you say it, yeah." Ino nodded to herself, sighing in relief. On the other hand, Tenten had regained her blush back.

Ino continued. "In any case, I never knew Neji was that handsome. Well, given I had only seen his lower face until now which was handsome on its own, I should have expected this but still... he was breathtaking, haah." She let out a heavy breath. "Mhm, maybe because Sasuke is gone for years but it seems I found my new crush... and those eyes, sheesh."

Hinata narrowed her eyes at her, which the girl missed, busy rubbing her thighs together. Hinata sighed and added, "Yes, about that. Please keep it a secret. I mean the name. I am sure half the village will know about his eyes being blue by the morning, but we can cover it up by saying it was an illusion jutsu. But since you learned of its true name too... please keep it to yourself."

Ino and Tenten, both of them blushing softly, nodded at her immediately. They knew the importance of clan secrets.

Giving them a parting smile, Hinata walked outside first, only to find Neji flirting with the owner of the hot spring, who seemed to be at a lot more ease compared to before.

'...Neji-nii just wouldn't learn, would he? Why has he been like this recently? So annoyingly nice. I thought he became a pushover, but today's incident deems that impossible.' Hinata thought with a frown.

Neji Hyuga had become uncaring to the negativity around him, even if they were directed at him.

Even though she showed him so much hate and displeasure, hate that he didn't deserve after he risked his own life to save her life, he just wouldn't hate her back... Well, at one point in his life, he did hate her and her father, but things changed after his fight with Naruto in the chunin exam. Neji Hyuga had matured a lot more than Hinata liked in the past few years... Why couldn't he just hate her back?

She mentally sighed.

"Cousin, I am here. Let's go." She didn't wait for him and simply walked out, activating her Byakugan, her veins popping up, to see Neji sharing an intimate kiss with the owner before following behind her.

Hinata sighed and turned off her eyes.

Disgusting.

—★—

"I assume it must have been an important reason since you came to the Onsen just to pick me up?" Hinata asked him, as they walked side by side in the night streets of Konoha.

[Hinata Hyuga - Peak Tier 7]