231: Pokemons?

Chapter 231: Pokemons?

-

After the ordeal in the hot spring was done with, Neji helped carry the three girls to their own rooms. As for Tenten, since things were being moved back and forth, there wasn't any other free room, so he had put her in Hanabi's room.

He would have brought her to his own (new) room, but unfortunately, he needed to be alone tonight.

Neji opened his inventory and pulled out an unconscious blonde girl. Toga. Then, after hesitating for a minute, he pulled out Nagant and Midnight as well.

They were all unconscious. Neji waited for them to wake up and activated the soundproof fuinjutsu seals that were engraved inside the walls of this room. This was a feature none of the branch family houses had. This room was also protected from the gazes of any other Byakugan. Hiashi could probably see through it if he had the permission set up for his chakra signature, but that man wasn't in any state to activate his Byakugan at all. So Neji didn't worry.

Neji waited behind a small Japanese table, with the three girls laid on the other side.

The first to slowly show any signs of waking up was Toga. Now that Neji noticed, her naked body was covered in dry blood, though it didn't seem she had my wounds. If he had to guess, she was likely tortured by Hisashi Midoriya's people, and they just so happened to have a Healer type who had healed Toga after she was tortured. ...She was probably tortured and then healed, and then tortured again for who knows how many times. That was sad... and made her cheerful cry once she finally found him a bit more lovely. But...

Neji felt nothing.

"..."

That apathetic feeling, however, made him feel nervous. Shit, he was slowly losing himself.

"Mhmmm?" Toga slowly opened her eyes, and immediately jumped up once she realised she wasn't where she was before. With a frown, she looked at the two more unconscious women beside her and then looked around the room. Her eyes fell on him. "...Boss? Z'that you?"

"Probably? Why? Can't you recognise me just because I have long hair?" Neji asked, forcing himself to smile.

"I..." she trailed off, properly observing him as she put her guard up. "You attacked me last time. That's how I lost my consciousness, right?"

"I did. You got a dragon on your trail. I wasn't sure if you were still on my team or not." Neji lied. "Though don't worry, I killed Hiashi Midoriya a long time ago... and everyone else."

Toga's frown slowly vanished and her guard slowly lowered as she crawled toward him. Slowly, cautiously, she guided her head to his neck and took a sniff. "...Yeah, it's you."

"What are you, a dog?" Neji asked, chuckling.

"I mean I can be your dog if you want." Toga said, grinning as she tilted her head and put her arms around his neck. "Do you?"

"Rather." Neji smiled, tucking a strand of her hair behind her ears. "Why don't you serve like I am your God."

"Sure." Toga said, and Neji immediately got a notification of the quest's [2/5] becoming [3/5].

Well... that was easy. She might have said those words casually, but she surely was loyal enough.

"That's all?" Toga asked, curious.

That... really was all. He could put her back in there and forget about her existence. But... somehow, Neji didn't want to. He didn't feel like it.

"No." Neji shook his head. "You're with me starting today. Kimi will probably get mad and kill you, but you're gonna be my Maid starting today."