222: Temari (1)**

Chapter 222: Temari (1)**

Temari's tongue tasted like smoke, but it wasn't an unpleasant feeling to Neji. He was already familiar with this scent a bit too much from his first life.

"Mhmm~"

Temari whimpered inside his mouth while his hands began to undo her black kimono. Her own hands in the meantime took off his blindfold, meeting his gorgeous gaze for long before she started to run her hands on his back, feeling his muscles with strong squeezes.

The kiss lasted for a long few minutes, and the two Ninjas took momentary breaks for breath.

After the kiss was done, Neji yanked her half-naked form up from the disappearing bed.

"Huh, why?" Temari was confused, even as she blushed. She was wearing nothing but bandages around her chest, that she used to cover her breasts, and a black lace panty. "Some sort of time limit?"

"No." Neji confirmed. "I only 'summoned' the bed to show what I meant by 'under'. Otherwise, I am in the mood for some wild, primitive sex."

"Haah, I guess it's one of the requirements to not reject Kami-sama's will?" Temari asked, even as she pressed her breasts against his, starting to take off his kimono.

"Obviously." Neji replied, hearing her chuckle as she crouched down after taking the top of his kimono. She soon undid his pants, watching his rock-hard cock jump up and slap her in the face.

"Ouch!" She hissed, rubbing her nose. "...Why is it so big? Almost broke my nose."

"Almost. But your lips are bleeding." Neji pointed out, watching her lick her lips and blink, realising he was telling the truth. "Honestly the first time this happened."

"You talk as if you have bedded dozens of women before?" Temari said, ignoring her lip and rather focusing on his dick. "But then again, you probably have."

Neji refrained from answering and rather took out an HP Potion from his inventory and poured a bit of it over his dick.

"What's this? Aphrodisiac?" Temari asked, trying to lick his length, but failing. She was too short for her mouth to reach his dick while crouching. "..."

"That's for assuming I would ever use an aphrodisiac on my partner. Very insulting." Neji laughed mockingly, patting her unamused head before he apologised and brought back the bed.

She climbed over it and finally managed to make her tongue touch his dick. "Mhm, it tastes sweet."

"I guess. Check your lips." Neji said and then watched her lick her lips again, searching for the part where the cut was supposed to be, before blinking in surprise.

She soon grinned at him, or rather, at his cock. "Hm, some sort of godly nectar, is it? I suppose I can't waste it then." Saying so, she opened her mouth to lick his entire length from one side and another, making Neji groan in pleasure before he poured down some more of the potion.

After a minute of licking him clean, Temari opened her mouth wide and tried, struggling, to put his cock inside her mouth. She barely took his tip inside and tried her best to devour the rest, only to struggle. Neji simply looked at her cute tries with an amused smile.

When she finally managed to put a bit more than half of his length inside her mouth, her eyes closed as she tried to get used to the feeling of her mouth being stuffed, Neji ate a [Flavor Pill] to add on his 'Godly' facade.

Once Temari realised that no, this was her limit, she slowly started to move her head up and down. It was very sloppy at first, but she was very careful to not stroke her teeth against his dick. Five minutes in, Temari was sucking him like a thirsty dog, her tongue pressing on parts of his cock, while he guided her head with one hand.