214: Good Girl Sakura?

Chapter 214: Good Girl Sakura?

It usually took people 3 days to reach the Sand from Leaf, and the other way around. However, Team Seven achieved the feat in less than a day. At the first light of the morning sun.

Learning that Kankuro, Kazelage's older brother, was poisoned and was on the verge of death, Sakura quickly stepped in to help. Even though her mental state wasn't the best, and she hadn't gotten much sleep in the last two nights, she couldn't let her team see her as a useless burden anymore.

Except for the slight skirmish with the old lady Chiyo, who mistook Kakashi for the White Fang of Konoha, the medical procedure was going smoothly in the far corner of the room. 'Smoothly", until now- just as Sakura lost her concentration when a particularly annoying bastard stepped into the room.

"Keogh!" Kankuro grunted, his eyes blunging open as a pained grunt left him.

'Shit, this is bad...' Sakura thought, blaming her fragile ego that had acted up once Neji Hyuga of all people entered this room.

"Now it's the White Fang of Konoha for sure! He even has the same long hair as that bastard!" Lady Chiyo, uncaring of the situation here, went to attack the long silver-haired Jounin, only to be head-butted by a cat that transformed into a huge black panther.

Oh God, what's happening?

Sakura quickly shook her head and went back to focus on her one job, paling as she watched Kankuro's condition grow worse each second.

"Grrr," Kurai stood between him and the knocked-out granny, Chiyo, growing at her with her deepened voice. "Stay away from him, you old granny who is too short to see Mt. Ta- aw!"

Neji flicked his finger on her forehead. "Kurai, don't cause trouble." He heard her grumble out and say that she was just 'protecting him', making him sigh as he tickled her under the chin, causing her to giggle out loud and shrink back to her normal size.

"Hey, Neji! Don't bully Kurai!" Tenten ran to the gasping Kurai, almost on the verge of losing consciousness from the lack of air. "Aww..."

Even Hanabi looked at Neji disapprovingly, but he didn't give a fuck. Rather he walked over to Chiyo.

He helped the old lady stand up from the ground, even as she glared at him. Neji apologised. "Sorry for what my summon did, and no I am not the White Fang you speak of. If you observe my hair carefully, you'd notice it's not actually white but made of silver-"

"Shut up, nerdy brat. And tsk, let me go." The woman pushed his hands away and stood up, rubbing her back. "Ugh, that rascal beast. My back..."

Neji smiled awkwardly and looked at her, turning on [Observe] to look at her Chakra Points too.

[Chiyo - Low Tier 8]

[CP: 6,200/6,250]

...Another proof that this world was bullshit. An old woman who couldn't even take a light hit from an over-large cat, yet was supposedly stormy enough to take down most heroes back in the MHA world. Though Neji couldn't help but wonder just how good her Puppeteer Jutsu was for her to be that strong.

Also, he thought anyone beyond Tier 8 was High Human, like All Might and Ujir, but that didn't seem to be the case here. Maybe All Might and Ujir were just special because of their respective Quirks. Or MHA world was just special like that.

"In any case," Neji turned to look at Kakashi, who raised a hand to wave at him, and Naruto who seemed overly joyed to see him.

"Hiya, Neji!"