Chapter 2 - Your turn darling

Cassie and i make our way to our school campus.
I try not to think about what happened a few minutes ago, but it hurts to know that the person you loved so much at any moment stopped existing, just left you, without a good enough explanation and now she doesn't even look at you in the eyes anymore.

Your school:

Cassie notices my mood change but also knows that talking now is the last thing i want to do

I have a habit of keeping everything inside, 
until i burst.
I don't trust people because they could hurt me at any moment, like Aubrey, but Cassie is the exception, she's my best friend, my non-blood sister, my other half.
Even if i trust her i need my space and my time sometimes and she knows this and respects it and i'm grateful to her.

"Ready for miss hot Olsen?" she says ironically looking for any reaction on my face

"It would be the only nice thing about this day, but we can only imagine her Cas" i say as we enter in our school.

"I still believe it, anyway you should be happy because you'll have the honor of being one of the first to see my incredible talent as an actress before everyone starts asking me for autographs" she says making a pirouette in the middle of the corridor not caring about the other guys around.
I swear, sometimes i wish i had all this energy that she has.
"Yeah ... whatever makes you sleep at night"

"Come on Y/n, stop pouting and smile, you don't want Elizabeth to see you like that right?" she says euphorically and then take my hand and pull me up to classroom.

Lazily i take a seat in the corner of the classroom and Cassie sits next to me.

This masterclass will be my dead.
Don't get me wrong i love this college, i made a lot of sacrifices to be admitted, i mean cinema is my whole life but i love being behind the camera, not in front of it. Acting is not for me, i don't like to expose myself, i want to hide in my little world, being behind the camera makes me feel safe, i feel i can tell my stories without being judged.

This is why i will hate this course so much, but unfortunately i have to do it if i want to graduate.
It's a new masterclass actually and the principal wanted at all costs that all of the last year students participate.

Minutes pass, the class is filled with students, everyone is waiting for the new professor who doesn't arrive.

I hate people who are late especially if it's an important day.
I mean it's your first day here and are you late?

Minutes go by, i'm busy scribbling something in my notebook until i hear a voice that makes me freeze on the chair.

"Hi guys i'm so so so sorry i'm late but this school is soooo big and i couldn't find the classroom"