Chapter 35 - Another drink

Y/N'S POV

"Yes, i would love to spend time with you"

I feel my heart crumbling into many small crumbs.
She promised me that we would spend time together, i wanted to talk to her about us and my feelings for her, which are now clearer than ever but for the umpteenth time she destroys all my plans that i had planned for us.

Yeah i said yes to Lee too but only out of spite against her.

She always makes me moral about going out together is 'dangerous' because someone could see us but then why doesn't she make the same thing with the coach?
Fuck she's still married with Robbie and dating another man would create more rumors than there would be if the two of us went out.

"See you later Miss Olsen" he gently kisses her hand and that literally makes me want to throw up.

This man is so cringe and apparently she doesn't mind seeing the way she smiles at him.
"Honey i'm going to get ready, see you later" Hailee tells me smiling sweetly.
"Wait" i take her arm and pull her towards me and leave her a kiss on the cheek that she probably didn't expect seen her surprised expression, but then she smiles at me and leaves with Florence.
All the time i feel Lizzie's eyes on me, i know this bothers her and i'm ready to do anything to finally make her explode.
We both stare at each other, without looking away, the others gradually get up from the table until we are only seated, only then she looks away and then she too gets up and walks out of the breakfast room.
"Where are you going?" i say chasing her
"Y/n stop it, someone might see us" she says going faster
"Fuck, don't talk to me of this when you just agreed to go out with the coach"
"It's none of your business, now go or someone might get suspicious" she calls the elevator and enters, the doors are about to close, but i manage to slip in and enter too
"It's my business Elizabeth since that moment you decided to spend time with him was supposed to be ours" i say raising my voice
"I don't think you had this problem when you agreed to spend the night with Hailee, oh no sorry, i mean Lee" she pronounces her nickname in a disgusted tone.
"You're jealous aren't you?"
"Yes, i'm jealous okay? I hate her, she's always stuck to you"
"So why the hell are you going out with him tonight?" i ask coming closer to her, her breathing starts to get heavy.
"Well-uhm well because he's a real man, he treats me better than Robbie and well, i mean he-"
"You're scrambling Elizabeth" i say, bringing my face close to hers
"Is this really what you want? A real man?" i reach down to the hollow of her neck and start leaving a trail of wet kisses on my skin.
"Y/n please..." she begs me to stop but her body language says something else, the way she trembles and reaches for mine with so much desire.
"Stop denying yourself what you really want Liz" i slip a hand into her sweatshirt, the touch of my cold hand to her warm skin makes her shiver.
"I already know what i want" she says
"Really? So tell me, what do you want?" i ask looking into her eyes and she does the same to me.
"Tell me professor" i insist
"I need to go out with someone, i need to feel loved and appreciated"
"There are already someone who do it but you don't appreciate it"
"It's not the same y/n" she lowers her gaze, even if she doesn't believe her own words.
I walk away from her, disappointed by her behavior
"You're saying bullshit again, you don't want this, why aren't you honest with me?"
Why doesn't she tell me she feels the same things i feel about her? All this is not friendship, friends don't do this, friends don't flirt and don't touch each other like we do.

Yeah it's true, it took me time to admit it too, but now i just want that she admits her feelings towards me too.

"What do you know about what i want?" she says, this time raising the tone of her voice
"Because it's what i want too" i say
"What do you want? What exactly do you want y/n?"
"I want y-" the elevator doors open at that moment and i have to eat my words again.