Chapter 8 - Kisses and stalker

"Lizzie..."
"Hey honey" and there she is, in front of the door of my apartment, smiling at me, in her total beauty.

Lizzie's look:

"What are you doing here?" i ask"Haven't you read the post-it?" She says with some disappointment in her voice"Oh no yeah of course i read it, it's just i didn't think you really came here" "Why?" She asks looking carefully at me"I-i don't know, i...

"Haven't you read the post-it?" She says with some disappointment in her voice
"Oh no yeah of course i read it, it's just i didn't think you really came here"
"Why?" She asks looking carefully at me
"I-i don't know, i guess it's just because i don't trust the promises people make to me" i say lowering my head, she comes closer, gently rests her index finger on my chin so that i can raise my head and look at her.
"Hey, i don't know what these people did to you, but i'm not like them okay? I would never intentionally hurt you, i just wish you would trust me a little more, i'm your friend now and i'm not going to leave you"

I just nod and then get lost in her emerald eyes and she almost seems to do the same with mine.
Our faces are so close that our noses touch. I look at her and she looks at me, never looking away, it's almost as if we can't separate us.
"So friend huh? Like friends friends?" i say joking
"Yeah like friends friends" she answer smiling at me
"Now come on come here idiot" she whispers, i just move away a little bit and tilt my head not understanding.
"I just want to hug you, i've heard that hugs are the best cure for who are sick or have a broken heart" she smiling at me.
I don't waste a second and hug her.
She strokes my hair and we stay like that for a while. I would like to stay like this forever.
Even if i'm taller than her i lean my head in the hollow of her neck so i can smell her  perfume.
"You should go to bed now, you need to rest" she says breaking the hug, i feel a void inside me as her body moves away from mine.
"Lizzie i'm fine" i say assure her
"I don't care, now go to bed, i'll stay here to correct some homework in case you need me"
"But Lizzie..."
"I say go to bed, now" she says authoritatively this time
Fuck she's hot
"Yes ma'am" i say jokingly
"Good girl" she says in a deep voice
"Come with me? you can work on my desk"
Please say yes
Please say yes
Please say yes
"Oh okay, thanks" she shows a warm smile and then follow me to my room
When i come back to the room i realize that i haven't turned off the TV which is left with a frozen image of Wanda on the screen, fuck.
I hear laughter behind me, shit is so embarrassing.
"First the memes, now this, i hope you don't even have a blow-up doll with my face on" she says teases me
"Ah-ah very funny Olsen" i say rolled my eyes
"Hey i'm not the obsessed stalker here" she continues to joke about me
"Whatever...i think you want something more comfortable, i can give you something of mine" i say cutting off this conversation
"Oh tell me you've something with my face" she keeps teasing on me 
"Okay i think i'll become your hater now" i say pretending to be offended
"Oh baby you never could, i know you love me" she affirms with her raspy voice, i almost choke myself with my own saliva.
H-how she called me?
I try to be indifferent, but i think some part of my body is not that indifferent.
"Whatever makes you sleep at night Olsen"
I go to my closet and take my favorite blue hoodie. Even if i love it, i prefer to see it worn on her.
"Thanks honey" i don't know why, but i find myself staring at her until she wakes me up.
"Uhm Y/n, you should tell me where the bathroom is, you know so i can change me" she says without breaking eye contact and biting her lips.
"O-oh yeah right, uhm it's at the end of the corridor" i say with a dry mouth
"Thanks, you go to bed i'll be right back" i do as she told me, while i wait her i think about how strange life is.
Think about meeting my favorite person, my celebrity crush.
I've always watched her on a screen and now she's here in my apartment putting on my favorite hoodie. And to make the situation even stranger she's my teacher, from a masterclass that i promised myself to hate but which i believe will become my favorite. And now we're...friends? I don't know if this is the right term to describe our relationship, but one thing is sure, i want to hold on to all of this.
It almost seems like she came into my life to save me.
"Here i am" i see that she goes back to the room and god she is so beautiful, the hoodie looks great on her, even if it's bigger it doesn't matter because she looks like a little kid