Chapter 81 - All through the night

Y/N'S POV

I toss and turn in bed without sleeping a wink.
I turn to her side and see her sleeping peacefully, in her sleep she rests her head on my chest and her arm around me.
Her slightly open mouth blows a cute little snore and every once in a while let out a few wails.
I move my gaze to her side, a large purple spot occupies her skin up to the height of her bra and her legs seem to have been scratched by the limbs of a beast.
I can't sleep thinking that there is such a monster out there.
My desire to drown everything in alcohol is high, but looking at the woman i have by my side i can keep the temptation at bay, i don't want to screw everything up because of an asshole.
But one thing is for sure, he deserves a punishment.

I slowly turn to the opposite side so as not to wake her up and grab my phone, shortly after the person on the other side answers.
"Y/n? Is everything okay? It's 2 in the morning"
"Sorry MK i didn't want to wake you up, but i need your help" i whisper
"Oh uhm okay, tell me"
"I need Robbie's number" i say, turning to Lizzie making sure she doesn't wake up
"Robbie's number? And what do you need it for at this hour? Is Lizzie okay?" she questions worried
"I'll explain everything i promise, but i really need it now, please" i beg her and i hear her sigh on the other side
"Fine i'll send it to you, but y/n, for god's sake don't do anything stupid" she warns me
"Yeah i promise and thank you"

I get out of bed cautiously and go to the kitchen, i wait for a few rings but after a few seconds i hear his voice complaining from the other side of the phone.
"Robbie, it's y/n" I say but on the other end i hear only his heavy breathing
"Yeah well i figured it was you, what the hell do you want?" his voice seems quiet, with a little playfulness in his tone
It all seems like a joke to him.
"We need to talk, this is all between the two of us, Lizzie has nothing to do with it" i say seriously, trying to sound brave
"There's a park near the hotel where i'm staying. Be there in an hour" he doesn't give me time to reply that hangs up the phone.

I take a deep breath and then decide to go get dressed.
I don't know what i'm doing, maybe it's the stupidest choice i've ever made, but i have to do it for her.
I approach the bed and watch her as she's still sleeping peacefully.
I lean down and kiss her forehead
"I love you little bear" i whisper to her.
I get an address from an unknown number and i understand that it's Robbie, i look once again at Lizzie then take the keys of her apartment and leave.

During the journey i keep shaking my legs nervously and thinking about if i should go back to Lizzie, but i don't even have time to think about it that i reach at my destination.
I pay and get out of the car, finding myself on the side of a barely lit road.
Congrats y/n, you're dead.
I gather courage and walk into the park in front of me.
It's fucking cold and the January fog blurs my vision.
Where the fuck am I?
I admit i'm starting to get a little scared

Me:
I'm here.

I write to that asshole.
Where the fuck is he?

I wait about half an hour, but there's no sign of Robbie.
I'm literally alone in a park in the dark.
A little later i hear footsteps but i can't figure out where they come from.
"Hi" i hear from my shoulders, i turn around but not even the time to do so that a punch lands straight on my nose making me fall to the ground.

"What the fuck" i put a hand on my nose and see it's bleeding, squint to focus and see Robbie's figure in the dark looking at me with a satisfied grin.
"You piece of shit" i furious, trying to get up, but he kicks me in the hips and i double over in pain.
Fucking bastard.
"You said you wanted to talk but you are of few words y/n" he says in a playful tone.