Chapter 72 - The cure

Y/N'S POV

"Okay we're almost there babe"
"Liz please tell me where you're taking me, you know surprises aren't the best thing for anxious people like me" i point out, but she keeps keeping her hands over my eyes so i can't see anything.
"Well you'll see, you will like this" she whispers and i feel her leave a kiss behind my back.
Shortly after a few minutes i feel her stop and i do the same.
"Okay here we go, are you ready?" she asks impatiently
"Uhm no?" i say, she giggles and then i feel her take her hands away.
"Open your eyes babe" she says and so i do, my eyes take a moment to focus, but once i do i'm amazed by what i see in front of me.
I can't believe that for a little discussion, just to make it up to me, she prepared all this.

The surprise:

I gape for a while not really knowing what to say and she notices "Uhm maybe that's a bit too much? Sorry i thought that-" i turn to her and shut her with a kiss and feel her finally relax at my touch

"Uhm maybe that's a bit too much? Sorry i thought that-" i turn to her and shut her with a kiss and feel her finally relax at my touch.
I move away just to look into her eyes, hers are tinged with an emerald green and the sea somehow makes them even more beautiful.
"It's so perfect Liz, really i'm just breathless" i tell her and her eyes sparkle at my words.
"But there seems to be a but" she says
"Well, i mean it's so perfect but it doesn't even seem like your style" i see her scratching her head in embarrassment
"What?" i ask her curiously
"Well the idea was mine but well- i got help from MK" she explains and i laugh
"Oooh now everything is clearer" i say between laughter
"So it's a threesome?" i tease her and she tilts her head in confusion
"What would you say?"
"Well since MK has organized everything she could have stayed with us, it's not bad to have two Olsens at your feet" i admit with a smirk and she slaps me on the shoulder
"Ouch" i exclaim
"Stop making me jealous" she frowns
I approach her wrapping my arms around her hips and touching the tips of our noses.
"Fine, even though i could have all the Olsen sisters at my feet i only have one favorite" i whisper leaving a kiss on her nose and she scrunches it smiling. Damn how beautiful she is.
"I mean Ashley is pretty hot" i exclaim laughing and she pushes me away
"You're a bitch" she says going to sit down without even waiting for me.
"What a gentlewoman" i say still amused going to sit next to her.
I see her with her arms folded clearly waiting for an apology.
"Sorry little bear, you are the one and only for me" i say kissing her shoulder, she turns and looks at me for a few seconds.
"I love you" she says out of the blue and i smile.
"I really love you so much and maybe i don't tell you enough" she admits with teary eyes
"Babe i know, don't worry-"
"No really, i mean i really love you and i really hope that you know that, i love you in the most pure way that anyone could ever love someone else.
I just love you for who you are.
And i'm so sorry that you never got to experience that until now and for myself too, for never getting to know what it's like to be love by someone until the day i met you.
I love so much what you and i have.
We don't need to pretend, i know all your scars and you know mine, we love and save each other every day, we are the cure for each of us" i hear her every word coming straight from her heart and i can't help but hold back the tears which she promptly gently wipes away with her thumb.
"Shit after this one my love you would be too trivial" i exclaim and we both laugh through tears.
"I actually love it when you tell me, I love how your lips spell my name, i love it when you look at me, i love every little thing about you that makes me feel so special"
If I don't make this woman my girlfriend soon i'd really be an idiot.
"Oh god stop embarrassing me like this" i say looking away and she giggles
"Then come here and kiss me stupid" she grabs me by the shirt and presses her lips to mine.
She devours my mouth with such passion that i don't even have time to breathe.
But as we kiss the thought that someone might see us crosses my head, so i move away from her lips and she looks at me almost disappointed.
"There is something wrong?" she asks concerned
"No it's just- what if someone sees us Liz? I don't want you to risk it."
She gives me a little smile, then caress my cheek with her hand.
"I just want to be with you okay? For once i want to do something normal, i don't want to deprive you of a normal relationship just because others wouldn't understand what's between you and me, we'll be careful okay? But let's enjoy this night" she says for then leave me another kiss and so i decide to relax.
"Fine, actually i'm a little hungry" i affirm
"Really?" she asks me with a glint in her eyes, i know it's important to her that i eat, even more when i enjoy the food without too much thoughts in my head and when i'm with her it seems so easy.
"Yes, did you order something or what?" i ask and she gives me a big smile
"No, i've done much better" she says satisfied and i look at her confused.
She looks behind us
"Little one, it's your turn" she shouts and shortly after i see a little Julian arrive dressed as a waiter who brings us food.
Ok this is maybe the cutest thing I've ever seen.
"Good evening ladies, tonight i will be your waiter" says Julian making me smile.
"Oh what a cute waiter, we're really lucky" i tell him as he puts the plate down in front of me, i mess up his hair a bit and he laughs.
"Thanks Sir it looks really appetizing" Lizzie turns to him and giving him a small kiss on the cheek.
"Wait but i know this lasagna, i could smell it from miles away, this is Tess's lasagn-"
"Good evening ladies, i'm your Chef and yes these are my lasagnas i hope you like them" Tessa interrupts me jumping out of nowhere.