Chapter 34 - H0ly Fvck

LIZZIE'S POV

"Goodnight Miss Olsen"
"Goodnight Miss Y/L/n"

We both smile, getting lost in each other's eyes.
"I better go now" i say looking at her one last time and then turn around and approach my bedroom door.
I grab the keys and open it, but suddenly i hear y/n calling me from behind.
"Wait" i turn to her and she comes closer to me with a sure-footed step.
"What?" i ask confused
"You didn't gave me a goodnight's kiss" she points out a few centimeters from me.
"Baby, i can't you know that, someone can see us"
"Then let's not be seen" says smirking, grabbing my hips and pushing me into my room.
"Kiss me Elizabeth" she orders me
"Fine" i go near to her face and leave her a kiss on the cheek.
"No, not like that" she say.
So i decide to kiss her on the other cheek.
"No, not there Elizabeth" she says again, i get up on tiptoe to kiss her forehead.
"That's not what i want"
"So tell me, what do you want honey?" i ask provoking her and a glint crosses her eyes.

She violently slams the door of my room closing it, then takes me by the hips and slams me against it.
"I want you" she starts kissing and sucking my neck making me lose control.
"Oh fuck ... b-baby t-they could hear us" i mumble
"I don't care, let them hear how much you're mine Olsen" she's completely on fire and that drives me crazy.
Her mouth moves to the bare skin of my cleavage, she enters with her tongue in the crack of my boobs.
"Shit, oh yes please more baby" i groan
"I love when you beg me" she unfastens my belt, opening the suit i'm wearing, making her way with her cold fingers on the bare skin of my breast.
"God you're so fucking beautiful" she whisper, looking at me so intensely.
She starts kissing me again, getting lower and lower, moistening my skin with her lips and then with her tongue.
"Jesus Y/n i-oh fuck that's amazing baby" i moan so louder and she smiles mischievously aware of her effect on me.
She pulls part of the jumpsuit down and the suit fall to the ground showing my upper body completely naked.
She analyzes me, biting her lip and god it's so good looking her.
"No bra huh?" she says this time, turning her eyes directly on mine.
"Oh you already knew what was going to happen, didn't you, Olsen? You are a naughty girl" she kneels in front of me bringing her mouth close to my abdomen, biting my skin and leaving marks everywhere.
"Can i?" she asks referring to my pants, i nod, biting my lip with pleasure.
Her hands slide my pants while her tongue explores my skin.
I stay in my underwear, she strokes my legs, then her hand ends up on my pant, she starts caressing my intimate part and a smirk appears on her face when she perceives that i'm wet under there.
"Haven't i done anything to you yet and you're already wet?" she says making fun of me
"Please honey i can't take it anymore" i mumble
"Sorry baby you're right" she murmurs and in the meantime leaves a trail of little kisses on my pant.
"Tell me, what you want?" she adds looking into my eyes, remaining on her knees in front of my pussy.
She knows her power on me.
"I-i"
"I need words, what do you want Professor?" she insists
"I want you to fuck me. Now" and after these words all hell breaks loose.

She smiles at me mischievously once more and then lowers her head and concentrates on her work.
Start teasing the inner part of my thighs first, making everything even more unbearable, then start massaging the creases of my pussy over my panties, moving two fingers up and down slowly.
I clench my fists hard and slam them against the wall to maintain control.
"Please, you're torturing me" i tell her moaning
"Oh how little patient you are" she whispers slowly lowering my panties thus revealing her long-awaited treasure.

She stands up in front of me again and i take this opportunity to undress her.
I take off her top first and while i unbutton her pants she starts teasing my nipples biting them hard.
"You're so hungry baby" she whispers to me.
She stays in her underwear, bringing her hip bone close to mine, making our weak points collide and while she continues to play with my tits she rubs herself going up and down making me feel a pleasure never felt before.
"Fuck i can't take it anymore, i want you now" she affirms taking me in her arms, i surround her hips with my legs and continuing to kiss and lick my skin she takes me to the bed, leans me gently and then straddling me.
We look into each other's eyes, both hot and sweaty, with our panting breaths but with such a desire to have each other.
"Eat me" i beg her.
She looks at me and then slides her moist lips from my chest until she land on top of my clit.