Chapter 79 - Turn off the light

Y/N'S POV
"I want"
"You want?" she smirks
"I want" i affirm smiling, pulling her close to me
"And i'm sorry for hurting you, i was broken, i always been broken. I'm really sorry, i dragged you through this with me and-"
"Please shut up and kiss me silly" she cuts me off wrapping her arms around my neck and pressing her lips on mine.
My mouth opens allowing her tongue to explore me passionately.
I grab her legs and pick her up, she wraps them around my waist.
I spin her around without taking away from the kiss and she bursts out laughing.
"Honey you're going to make me dizzy like that" she grins against my lips, so i sit her on the kitchen counter.
She spreads her legs so that my body can leads its way closer to her.
She grabs my face in her hands and blows me another kiss.
"I love you okay? I love you" she kisses one time
"I love you" she whisper a second time on my lips
"I looove you" she jokes making me laugh and gives me another kiss
"And i'm sorry too for left you, but it was necessary and now that i see you standing here, in front of me, i know that it was a right choice" she says looking down
"Hey i'm not mad at you baby" i say lifting her chin
"Mmm but you was" she makes me notice
"Well yeah but not anymore. Listen i know you tried so hard and i'm really grateful for that but in that moment my misery was againist everyone, even you.
But now i understand why you did it, i can't depend on you anymore.
I love you more than everything but you can't be the sole thing that keep me alive.
I understand that I can't love you completely if i not start to love myself a little bit too" i explain and she smiles at me tenderly cupping my cheek.
She just doesn't say nothing and comes close to me gives me a sweet kiss.
"I'm proud of you and I missed you, you know?" she blows on my lips.
"I missed you too babe" i bite her lips and she jumps excited from the kitchen counter.
"Mmm you woke up something down there honey" she teases me
"I guess something was so bored without my mouth and my hands, didn't it ?" i smirk at her and she does the same
"Oh I guess so, why don't we try to find out?" she proposes in a seductive manner, whispering those words in my ear, while her hands slowly moving up my hips.
"You're so horny Olsen huh?" i say in a little grin
"It's not my fault if my pussy need you" she pass her tongue on her lips seductively, a playful twinkle crosses in her eyes.
"Now my love-" she wrap her hands around my neck pushing me closer to her
"I need you to make me yours" she begs, but with a hint of playfulness and confidence in her voice as she leans in to me and her breath blowing hot on me.
And so my hand begins to crave her skin, slipping under her skirt and slowly climbing up her thigh, caressing her, while my mouth urges to taste her and pounces on her neck, biting her.
My hand explores her as my teeth sink into her collarbone, her chin then her jaw returning back to her lips again and spreading a chasm of passion.
She pulls away slowly, her breath heavy
"You're okay?" i ask and she just nods, smiling at me dearly, cupping my face in her hands.
A flash of worry and sadness crosses her gaze but stupidly i pay little attention to it at the moment.
"Y-yeah i just wanted to look at you. You're so beautiful" she murmurs so i smile to her.
"Does that work for you right?" i ask
"Yeah it's definitely work for me honey, so don't stop please" she closes her eyes and i back to kiss her deeper.
I press my body tightly againist hers, exploring her inner thigh.
"Mmm shit yeah" she moans, her voice filling with desire.
She pulls her head back leaving me room to inspect her neck down to her chest.
"How much more do you want to feel darling?" i ask teasingly
"I-i want to feel you completely h-honey" she whimpers

I smirk smugly, my fingers search the fabric of her underwear, grabbing it and rubbing it on her intimacy.
"Holy shit y/n-keep going" she groans
The fabric starts to get wet and i already feel her pussy pulsing for me.
"Please don't tease me" she begs but i can't help but be amused by her need to have me.
I let go of her panties and i approach the beginning of the elastic wheting it.
When i'm ready to get in Lizzie stops me
"Wait...uhm could you take me to the bed?" she asks,  her cheeks are pinkish which makes her even prettier.
I smile at her softly
"Of course little bear" i kiss her head then take her in my arms, she wraps her legs around me and kisses me.
Without breaking away, i carry her onto the bed, let her lie down under me and then return to my work.
"Can you turn off the light?" she asks with pleading eyes and i stop to look at her
"Why? You never liked-"
"Just do it, please" she pleads softly and something shifts in my chest, a nuisance i try to keep at bay.
"Hey are you sure you want to do this?" i question and she nods
"Yes, yes of course, i missed your touch so much" she says caressing my arms, so i decide to calm down even if something still bothers me.