Chapter 28 - Under skirt

LIZZIE'S POV

Me:
Morning baby,
please don't be late as usual
because i missed you and
i wanna see you🤍

I smile like an idiot, it's true i missed her so much.

Robbie came back home and i couldn't spend the weekend with her and it's torture to be away from her.
"I'm not surprised you're so excited to go to that school, she's there isn't she?" Robbie asks, not even looking at me, he's so focused on looking himself in the mirror.
"Robbie stop it, there's nothing wrong with caring about your own student"
"Teachers and students don't go out together Lizzie" he points out
"Whatever, i'm going now" i say pretty annoyed
"Lizzie, if you get caught in these days it will end badly for both of you, do you understand?" he says threatening me
"Yes Robbie i know" i say running away from that house as soon as possible.
When he's there it's all so overwhelming.
I check the phone hoping for a y/n notification but nothing.  She certainly hasn't woken up yet and she'll be late but i hope she doesn't miss the lesson, i can't wait to tell the surprise i prepared for the class and i want her to be there too.

After 20 minutes i arrive in the campus parking lot, i get out of the car and head inside the school, i go to the teachers' room to put down my personal things and take the necessary for today's lesson.
"Good morning Miss Olsen" says the voice of the coach behind me. 
Oh god no, not him please.
"Good morning Mister Walker" i turn to him forcing a smile. I understood in these months that this man is obsessed with me. I mean he's a nice person, but i don't know how to make him realize that i'm not interested to him.
"I can't wait for this fantastic experience, my students are so happy about it and then we'll finally get to know better" he say smirking
"Yeah...me too" please i want to get away from here.
"I acidentally made an extra coffee, do you want it?" he asks, giving me a gentle smile.
Something tells me it wasn't accidental and that he prepared it for me before i arrived.
"Uhm no thanks, you're very kind but i don't drink coffee"
"Oh...well i can prepare something else, maybe a te-"
"Sorry, but i have to go to class now, maybe next time, byeee" i say running away to avoid an embarrassing situation.

I walk down the corridor to my classroom, pick up the phone to check for y/n's messages, but still nothing.
Is she really still asleep? Or maybe something happened.
Here now i let my anxiety take over.
I find myself in front of the door of my class, i open it and go to the desk, placing the books and notebooks on it
"Good morning Miss Olsen" a voice makes me jump, i turn around and see Y/n sitting in the corner of the classroom.
"Shit y/n you scared me!" i say massaging my chest to calm my poor heart.
"Sorry, it was so fun!" she say laughing
"Ah-ah, anyway what are you doing here? It's early and you shouldn't be here" i say anxious
"Hey don't worry, there's nothing wrong with that, can't i be a good student who wants to get to class early?" she says getting up and coming close to me, maybe too close
"Y / n, we should keep some distance, we are at school" i say getting nervous
"I know, but i missed you so much Olsen" she says moving a lock of my hair behind my neck and bringing her face close to my ear, brushing my lobe with her lips.
"Please Y/n..." i say letting me make a groan when she takes me violently by the hips pulling me close to her.
Fuck i have to learn to control myself.
"Fine, just because you begged me" she says walking away, i know it's the right thing to do but i feel a void when our bodies separate from each other.
"Here, i take you a coffee" she says handing me a cup
"Did you get it from Aubrey? You told me she works in the cafeteria near the school" i don't like the idea that she saw her again, much less that that bitch made me coffee.
"Yes, i took it in that cafateria but Aubrey wasn't there, i know her work shifts so i went there knowing i wouldn't find her" she says hold my hand to reassure me.
I look down at our intertwined hands, how is it possible that our fingers fit together perfectly with each other? As if it's destiny, as if they're created on purpose to stay together.
"So do you accept my friendship - coffee?" she says
"Of course, i never refuse a free coffee" we both smile.
"I have to prepare some things before class, i make you stay here but you promise to be good?"
"Promise professor, i'll be your good girl" she winks at me and i giggle.
"So what about the surprise you made for me?" she asks while i go to sit at my desk
"First of all, it's not just for you and second i'll say this as soon as everyone is in the classroom"
"Oh i thought you'd prepared a romantic dinner with Scarlett for me, what a shame" she says and i lightning her with a look
"What Olsen? If you are so jealous then you should offer me a dinner" she loves to tease me
"Fuck you"
"Oh i love when you're my jealous little bear" speaks touching my hand and playing with my rings
"I'm not jealous" i affirm
"You are Elizabeth"
"Okay Y/n what did we say a little while ago? I would have let you stay if you had let me work in peace" i say glancing at her
"Uh rude, but okay i'll stay quit here watching you, if that's okay for you" i nod and she seat quit while i work on some school's stuff.
For all the time she just looks at me, i feel her eyes on me.
"Baby please can you find something to do? All you do is look at me" i speak giving her a quick glance
"Can't i look at you?"
"No because that's creepy, don't you have to study something?"
"Nah i prefer to study you" she looks at me intently
It's a little bit hot here, isn't it?
"Stop it" i bit my lips and returning to focus on my work.
Then, she takes my hand and takes a marker from my pencil case
"What are you doing?"
"A friendship tattoo" she says
"What? Y/n no stop wait-"
"Shhhh don't distract me, i'm making art" she starts drawing on my hand two hearts with stylized smileys, next to each other holding hands.
All the while i admire her and smile thinking about how cute she is right now, even if she's bad at drawing but she's super focused on her work.
She looks like a kid.