Chapter 100 - Attempted murder

Y/N'S POV

His name rings in my head, heating every vein in my body with anger.

"What?" i ask, to make sure i heard actually that name
she sighs, nervously running her hand through her hair
"Walker is my uncle, i'm not proud of that but yeah- unfortunately that's the truth" she admits as i release my grip on her shirt and take a step back,
"That's not fucking possible" i whisper, frustration lacing my voice.
"Y/n seriously, i didn't mean to-"
"Oh please shut up" i snap, my anger boiling over. "You did it on purpose, didn't you? You told him on purpose" i accuse her
"What? No, that's not true!" she insists, widens her eyes in protest
"I-i was frustrated with what happened at the party, okay? And he pressured me into admitting the truth, but it was a mistake. I didn't do it on purpose" she explains trying to defend herself
"And he promised he wouldn't tell anyone and i trusted him, but apparently-he lied to me" she adds but my mind races with anger, clouding my thoughts.
I can't think straight anymore, my only desire is to destroy that fucking pig's face.

"You really have a knack for being assholes in your family, don't you? At least now i know what the two people who tried to ruin our lives have in common" i say through gritted teeth
"Consider yourself lucky, Becky, that Walker is more asshole than you" i spit out, turning to walk away.
But she grabs my arm, her voice trembling with fear. "Y/n, what-what are you going to do?" she asks in terror.
I stop in my tracks, but i don't turn to face her
"Give a lesson to that son of a bitch" i say coldly, before striding away.

Anger courses through me like a wildfire as i wander the campus
My eyes scan the familiar surroundings, searching for any sign of Walker
Finally, i spot him, leaning in a little too close to Lizzie, his smarmy grin making my blood boil.
As i approach, i see his hands roaming over Lizzie's body, his touch invasive and unwelcome.
Lizzie's discomfort is palpable as she tries to politely keep her distance, but Walker's persistence knows no bounds.
He grabs her hips, his grip tightening as Lizzie attempts to push him away.
But his hand continues its downward trajectory, sliding behind her to grope her ass with slimy fingers.
The shock and horror on Lizzie's face speak volumes
"Walker let me go!" she screams struggling but then Walker presses his body against hers, trapping her beneath his weight.
I feel her discomfort as he rubs up against her as if he wanting to make her feel how hard he's become under there.
A silent plea for help draws on Lizzie's face and that's enough for me.
I stride over, my fists clenched at my sides, the last thing i see is Lizzie's gaze as she sees me and understands what is about to happen, after that- everything goes black from my sight.

A moment later i find myself on the floor on Walker's bleeding body as i continue to beat him mercilessly.
My fists don't stop as they fill with his blood, as his face becomes increasingly unrecognizable, his body loses all sense.
My fists fly into his face, i feel his jaw crack between my knuckles.
I hear him begging me, but the reason seems to have left my mind
I scream at him, twisting my stomach into a tight knot
I have no idea what i'm saying, but my scream is full of anger, of hatred, of pain, they dig from inside to be able to come out of my mouth.
I hear Lizzie's voice rings out behind me, pleading me to stop, but her voice is distant, muffled like everything around me.
I'm out of control.

"Y/n please stop, i beg you. You will kill him if you keep like this" i hear her voice tremble with a plea, as i feel her arms wrap around me to bring me back to reality.
"Come back to me, you're not like this, please" she whispers sobbing
I stop, my body releases a rush of adrenaline, my breathing suspended in pangs.
My blurred vision slowly brings into focus the figure of Walker in front of me, completely destroyed by my blows.
I bring my trembling hands in front of me, full of blood.
What the hell have i done?
"Y/n look at me" her voice is barely a whisper, tinged with an angelic sorrow that pierces through the chaos around me.
I turn to her, my heart breaking at the sight of tears streaking down her face.
As she reaches out to me, her hands trembling, i feel the sting of blood on my own face.
She doesn't hesitate, her touch gentle as she cups my cheek, her fingers stained with my sin.
"Liz- i-i'm sorry- i'm so sorry-" i manage to choke out, the weight of my actions crashing down on me.
"Hey look at me" she urges, her voice steady despite the tremble in her hands.
"Focus on me now and breathe" she says
I try to follow her instructions, to find solace in her "What-what i have done?" i realize, tears streaming down my cheeks.
Without a word, she leans in, her lips meeting mine in a kiss that speaks tension.
I tear my gaze away from Walker's motionless body, but Lizzie's firm grip on my chin brings me back to her eyes.
"Hey, no, eyes on me" she commands
"Don't look at him" she adds softer
But the weight of the stares from those around us is evident, their judgment like a heavy blanket suffocating us.
I can feel their accusing glances burning into my skin as they watching us like two criminals.
Lizzie bites her lip nervously, sighing heavily
"Come with me" she says, rising to her feet and offering me her hand.
Without a word, i take her hand, feeling the warmth of her touch grounding me amidst the chaos
She looks around and then looks at Walker lying on the ground in a pool of blood
"Someone call an ambulance please" she says and then takes me away with her from the destabilized gazes of the people around us.