Chapter 69 - Teach me professor

Y/N'S POV

"So i think if you write it like this it will be much more useful for you on set"
"Mmm you're so good" she says resting her head on my shoulder and hugging my arm.
"Wow what big muscles you have" she comments flirting with me
"Uhm thanks Becky..." i reply sheepishly, i lift my head and see Lizzie staring at us from her desk and she looks like she's about to kill Becky.
Maybe i shouldn't have agreed to help her, i just wanted to be a good person, i didn't think the situation would become so awful.
I already know that a fight with Lizzie is waiting for me and i'm not mentally ready.
"Sorry Becky but i think i can't help you more than that" i tell her trying to push her away from me but she stays attached to my arm like a koala.
"Oh don't worry honey you've already done so much for me, well actually, there's still one thing you could do" she approaches my face, too much, and blows on the tip of my nose.
"You should ask me out" she proposes and suddenly i feel my face burn
"Uhm Becky i think that-uhm-"
"Oh don't tell me no baby, i know you want, I've seen the way you've been looking at me all these years" she whispers with a smirk, i feel her grab my hand from under the desk and place it on her leg.
"You don't know how much the idea of ​​you on your big motorbike turns me on" she tells me biting her lips.
Her hand carries mine caressing the skin of her thigh and bringing it more close to her inner thigh.
I know she's probably flirting with me just because i'm famous in college now, she just wants to use me to be more popular, she's never interested in me and this hurt me a little.
"Becky I-"
"Are you going to go on much longer you two?" says a voice
Thank God...or maybe not
I turn my head to find a very mad Lizzie standing in front of me staring straight into my soul.
"S-sorry Miss-"
"If you want to flirt then get out of my class, i told you to help each other out not to touch each other in front of everyone" she shuts me up without even giving me time to apologize.
She looks down and i know from her eyes that she saw my hand on Becky's leg, almost touching something else.
I try to remove my hand immediately but she has seen everything already.
When she looks up, she stares at me with anger and maybe even disappointment.
Shit
"I'm so sorr-"
"Excuse me Miss Olsen, but we were working, you can see it with your own eyes, i don't think otherwise it's your business if we want to flirt" Becky replies
Shit Becky shut up
Lizzie turns to me and glares at me.
"So? You have nothing to say?" she asks crossing her arms waiting for an answer.
"I'm sorry, we get right back to work immediately and we won't cause any further problems Liz- uhm Miss Olsen" i tell her looking down
"No, i guess we'll finish class a little early today" she says pretty annoyed
"Guys, today the lesson ends earlier, but i suggest you continue with your projects even outside of here. Have a great day" Lizzie addresses the whole class and after a general cheer everyone slowly leaves the classroom.
Me and Becky try to get up but we're stopped by Lizzie.
"Not you two, you stay here i have to talk to you" she comands us.
I glance over at my best friend for help but she shrugs not knowing what to do or say.
"Miss Thompson, please leave the classroom" Lizzie turns to her, so Cassie takes her things and runs away.
"I'd like to talk to Becky first" Lizzie lets me know looking at me with no emotion on her face, or maybe yes, but she's just holding back.
I nod and walk out of class with my head down.
I wait outside the classroom door, nervously biting my nails not knowing what to expect from the whole situation.
Minutes go by and Becky still isn't out of class.
Did she kill her?
I put my ear to the door to hear something but i hear nothing.
Oh my god maybe she really killed her and now she's dragging her body to hide it-
The door opens and i immediately walk away, pretending nothing.
A disconsolate Becky with a downcast gaze walks out of the classroom and doesn't even give me a glance.
"Hey Becky what happened-"
"Sorry y/n but i have to go" she says without looking at me and trying to run away from me, but i stop her taking her arm.
"Wait talk to me, just tell me what she told you" i ask her kindly
She lifts her head and frowns at me
"Is there something between you two?" she asks me out of the blue and my heart freezes in that moment as does the rest of my body.
"W-what? Who are you talking about?"
"About you and Elizabeth, is there anything between you two?" she asks again and i swallow not knowing what to answer.
"Uhm no, of course not, i mean there could never be anything, that would be weird right? Why would you think that Becky?" i ask her terrified
"I don't know, the way she was talking to me about you, she seemed so possessive of you, like she bothered the way i was acting around you, and not a teacher annoyance but like-"
"Y/n" i hear her voice behind Becky, i shift my gaze and see her with her arms folded leaning against the door jamb as she stares at me impatiently.
"Come inside" she orders me, i look back at Becky who tries to decipher ours behavior.
"I hope it's just my impression" she comments before leaving
My attention returns to Lizzie, i enter the classroom and i hear her close the door behind me.