Chapter 66 - Fireworks

LIZZIE POV:

"Honey are you ready?" i ask y/n as i give my look a final tweak
"Yeah, give me a second" she yells from the bathroom, shortly after i hear footsteps behind me so i decide to turn around and find a vision in front of me that leaves me breathless.
"Here i am" she says smiling at me.
She's always so beautiful, but tonight... god she's fucking perfect.
I swear i couldn't find nothing wrong with her even if i wanted to.

Your outfit:

"What? Why are you looking at me like that?" she asks me, probably thinking that's something wrong with her look

"I-i think i can't speak right now"
"It's too bad?" she asks me worried
"Oh no babe i mean-you-you're so-so beaut-shit come here, i want admire you closer" i take her hand and pull her closer to me, wrapping her hips with my arms.
"You're just so perfect" i mumble biting my lips
"You too Olsen, you're so fucking hot" she puts her lips on mine kissing me.
Her mint flavor drives me crazy, the way she gently places her hand on my cheek, while the other rests it on my hips to keep me closer to her, the way she kisses me, so full of desire to have me, everything about her drives me crazy.
"You know that if you continue like this it won't end well" i tell her still on her lips
"Mmm but i know you would like it Olsen" she whispers to me
"Yes, but we'll be late and then it took me two hours to make myself beautiful just for you, i don't want to ruin the makeup already" i explain her
"But you're always beautiful babe" she says giving me a sweet kiss
"I just wanted to do something more for this night, our night" i smile
"And i appreciate all you did my love" she takes my hand and left little kisses on it.
"Here we go?"
"Fine, then you'll have to wait for the surprise" she says vaguely
"What? What a surprise?" i ask curious
"Oh you would find out, i brought something just for you" she says with a smirk and then intertwining her hand with mine.
What's she talk about?

—————————————-

After driving through New York traffic we finally arrive at the restaurant where i chose that my love and i would have a great night.
When we enter the huge room downstairs i see that her eyes shine.
"Do you like it?" i ask her
"Shit yes, you're spoiling me too much tonight Olsen" she comments making me smile, i take her hand and leave her a kiss.
"I promised you that i would give you only the best" After a bit i see George reaches us, the owner of the restaurant and also a very dear friend of mine.
"Let me tell you Elizabeth, you become more beautiful every time" he says hugging me
"Even you're not bad at all George, even if the age is starting to show up" i tease him and we both laugh.
"Oh and she must be that wonderful girl you told me about, nice to meet you i'm George" he turns to y/n
"My pleasure" she replies
"Come, i have something really special and intimate in reserve for you" he winks at both of us and then escorts us up to the upper floor and i'm just amazed by what he's prepared, all exactly as i asked.

A table for two on an entire floor reserved just for us, with a magnificent view of New York.

The restaurant: