Chapter 29 - A turbulent take-off

Y/N'S POV

Lizzie🧸:
I'm here baby🤍

I smile and blush like a fool.
"Cas move your ass!" i shout to her
"Uh the taxi is already here?" she asks randomly putting clothes in her suitcase
"Well i didn't actually call a taxi, anyway i told you to pack your suitcase yesterday so as not be late"
"Oh quiet Boo, you'll have time on this trip to fuck Lizzie" she says, closing the zip of the suitcase in the meantime
"You're unbelieveble, really" i say rolling my eyes
"I know Boo" she takes her suitcase, looks once more in the mirror to admire herself and puts on her coat.
"Anyway, if you haven't called a taxi how do we get there at the airport? Don't try to tell me we're going with your motorbike because i'd rather stay here" she points out
"Don't worry we don't go with my motorbike also because it would be difficult to carry the suitcases, but i found an alternative solution" i say smiling, she tilts her head confused
"Come on let's go"

We go down the stairs and after Cassie's clumsiness in carrying down her suitcase that makes us waste some minutes, we arrive in the parking lot of our condominium, i see a few meters away a car that i recognize and i automatically smile.
"Tell me how do we get to the airpor-"
"Morning girls" Lizzie says as she rolls down her car window and gives us a warm smile.
God she's so beautiful.
"Oh so this is your alternative solution?" speaks Cassie raising her eyebrows.
"Yes, is this a problem for you?" i ask to her
"Uhm yes? Have you forgotten that Miss Olsen is our teacher and that we are her students? And that we're literally going on a school trip together" she says crossing her arms, Lizzie and i look into each other's eyes and giggle.
"Oh come on Boo, since when have you been a good student?"
"And you since when have you been a bad girl? Oh right since you wanna fuck- " i plug her mouth realizing what she meant.
"Shut up or I'll kill you" i whisper in her ear
"She's always a little nervous when she has to go on a trip" i explain turning to Lizzie who smirk looking at us
"Don't worry Cassie nobody will find out and i already told you, call me Lizzie" she says reassuring her with a smile.
"Ahhhhh fine but i hate you both, if i lose my last year because of you two, know that you died for me" she says dragging the suitcase to put it in the trunk.

"Wait, i'll help you" Lizzie says unfastening her belt, but first she turns to me with a smile.
"Are you okay?" she asks, i nod with a smile and she does the same then goes to help Cassie.

"Mmmm perfect, give me yours honey" she says after placing Cassie's suitcase, i help her lift mine to put it in the trunk but then our hands touch and suddenly
i feel something flutter in my stomach.

We both look at our hands and we blush, Lizzie quickly takes her hand away and i admit, this broke my heart a little.
"So, are you happy with this trip?" she asks, clearing her throat
"Obviously Liz, everything is so perfect" i say smiling
"Well yeah, i know it's not the trip we promised to each other but i thought at least this way we could spend a little more time together and stay away from bad things"
"Thanks little bear, this mean so much for me" i hug her tightly and she leaves little kisses on my shoulder.
"You know i would do anything to see you happy" she affirms

I would stay in this embrace for eternity.

"Uhm i'm sorry to interrupt but you can continue your romance at another time because we are quite late" says Cassie from the rear seats of the car.
"Look that it's your fault actually" i point out and she shows me the middle finger, Lizzie and i look at each other and laugh.
"Okay, let's go!" she says starting the engine.

On the way to the airport Lizzie puts her hand on my thigh and caress it. It seems so natural to her but i'm dying inside. I look at Cassie in the rear view mirror refraining from laughing, I know she would like to make a joke about it but she can't with Lizzie here.