Chapter 92 - Family line

LIZZIE'S POV

"What are you going to do at this point?"
"I don't know MK, i'm so fucking worried that i can't even think straight anymore" i say, my hand shaking and clicking nervously on my leg
"I have a friend who works in the police station, i can call him if you wan-"
"No please, no more police, i don't want to make things bigger than necessary" i reply, frustrated
"But Liz, she hasn't been in touch for three days, something must have happened" my sister points out to me
"What if it's my fault? I mean, what if she had regrets after her proposal? Actually, she disappeared the day after my birthday, isn't that strange? Maybe she thinks she made a mistake, maybe she wasn't really ready for this step , maybe she doesn't love me-"
"Okay Liz, stop this right now, you're overspeaking.
I was on the phone with you yesterday and i could hear from here how in love and happy you were and do you really still have doubts about her feelings towards you? After everything she's done for you? come on Liz" she scolds me
"Sorry, you're right. I just want to know if she's okay" i whimper, running my fingers through my hair desperately.
"I know, little sister. Do you think someone is involved? I mean, do you think she might have an enemy or someone who wants to harm her?" she asks me.
"Uhm, no. I mean, who would hate y/n? Robbie is-" i immediately stop, realizing what i was about to say.
If she or Y/N found out that i paid bail to get Robbie out of jail, it would be the end.
And now, with this situation, i'm even more afraid that I made the wrong decision.
I mean, he signed the restraining order and promised me he would stay away from us, but what if he had something to do with this?

"Why are you talking about Robbie'? That motherfucker, he'll have to spend half his life in prison for what he did to you" MK states.
"Yeah, well, that's what i meant. I mean he's in prison, so we don't have to worry about him" i try to fix the situation, but my words get tangled up.
"Liz, are you okay? You seem strange to me" she asks with concern.
"Oh, yes! Yes, I'm fine. Don't worry" i state, pretending that everything is okay.
"Okay... Anyway-" at that exact moment, our phone call gets interrupted by another incoming call.
I quickly move the phone away from my ear to check the name on the screen, and my heart skips a beat.
"Liz? Liz, what's going on?" MK asks with concern in their voice.
"It's y/n, she's calling me" i reply, feeling a wave of fear wash over me.
I end the call with my sister and answer
"Y/n?" my voice trembles anticipating who or what might be on the other end.
"Hey, little bear" she whispers, and just hearing her voice again brings a sense of calmness over me.
"Sorry, i'm so sorry for disappearing. I got caught up in a situation-"
"Y/n, where are you? What's going on?" i interrupt, my worry growing.
"Uhm, do you think you can make it to the hospital?" she asks, and my heart starts pounding in my chest once more.
"Y/n, what's happening? Are you oka-"
"Just come, I'll explain when you get here. I love you" she says, and before I can even respond, she hangs up.
But what the heck is happening?

I quickly grab my coat and car keys before leaving the house.
As I drive through the streets of LA, i can't help but push the speed limit, almost risking my life.
But soon enough, i arrive at the hospital.
I walk in and approach the counter, seeking information.
"Excuse me, can you provide me with information about y/l/n y/n?" i ask, feeling a bit anxious.
"Liz" i hear a familiar voice behind me.
I turn around and there she is, standing right in front of me with a smile on her face.
My eyes widen with excitement, and i rush towards her and she wraps her arms around me tightly.
Tears start streaming down my face as i find solace in her embrace.
"It's okay, don't worry. I'm here" she whispers, trying to reassure me.
I lift my head and carefully examine her, taking in every detail.
"Are you okay? Are you hurt? Did someone hurt you? Did you have another acciden-"
She gently places her hand on my cheek, trying to calm me down.
"Hey, hey, take it easy. I'm fine, don't worry. Nothing happened to me" she says, her touch leaving a sweet kiss on my lips.
"Y/N, what the hell is happening? Can you please tell me?You know i-i thought the worst, you were completely gone" I stammer whimpering
"I know, and i'm so sorry, Liz. I think i handled the whole situation really badly" she replied, gently stroking my hair.
"What situation? What are you talking about?" i ask confused and at that moment, a small smile broke out on her face.
"Come with me" she said, grabbing my hand.
"Where?"
"Just follow me. There's someone i want to introduce you to" she said, leading me along with her.