Chapter 13 - Worry detective

Y/N'S POV

I wake up a little cold but with a smile on my face. Yesterday was wonderful, probably one of the best days of my life.
Lizzie fills my days with joy and Charles was right, she is good for me.
With her i can be totally myself, sharing the simplest and most intimate moments makes me feel good, i feel loved, protected.
After the sun went down, i drove her home.

Flashback

"Thanks for giving me a lift" she says while i help her to get off the motorbike.
"No worries, i'll come and pick you up on Monday and until your car will be repaired" i say placing a lock of hair behind her ear.
"Oh no don't worry baby, really you don't have to" "Let me do something for you, you've already done so much for me" i beg
"You know i do it because i want it and not because i want something from you" she says looking me in the eyes
"I too do it because i want to, please let me take care of you. I'll make sure that no one sees us so we'll not be in trouble"
"Fine you won" she says smiling and after that silence falls between us.
It's like neither of us wants to let the other go
"Uhm i thought, tomorrow there is an event to promote my and Robbie's book, would you like to come?" she says playing with her fingers.
"What Olsen, can't you stay away from me even for a couple of days?" i tease her
"Actually yes, i miss you already even if you are here" my heart melts
"Then i'll come, so you won't miss me" i say joking
"Idiot" she punches my shoulder
"Uh rude Olsen" i say massaging my shoulder and she scrunches her adorable nose.
"I have to go now, sure you don't want to come inside?" she asks
"Sorry miss Olsen but it's too embarrassing to walk in my teacher's house" i say and she laughs.

Actually her house intimidates me a little bit, i mean yes i know she's rich but this house is really big. Even if it doesn't look like the classic Hollywood-diva house, it's huge but from the outside it looks very simple and minimalist.

"Fine, promise me you'll be careful, i don't like the idea of ​​you driving at this time of night and with that" she points at the motorbike
"Promise ma'am"
"Text me when you get home and cover up, it's cold now" she says, adjusting my coat and closing to me.
Our eyes meet and they don't seem to want to look anywhere else.
Her emerald green eyes are even more beautiful in the moonlight.
She bites her lips and for a moment i have the impression that she looks mine, but then she returns to look me in the eyes.
"See you tomorrow?" she asks hopefully
"See you tomorrow little bear" i say smiling
She softly kisses my cheek and then runs inside.

God i'm so in love with her.

——————————

I'm desperately looking for something to wear that is suitable, i fly clothes all over my room until i find a pair of striped brown pants.
They seem perfect to the situation.
I decide to match it with a beige shirt and a pair of ankle boots.

Your outfit: