Chapter 76 - F** F***

Y/N'S POV

"Maybe you should press more and ask her what's bothering her so much, i mean it doesn't make sense for her to act like this all of a sudden for no logical reason"
"I don't want to ask her for a fucking thing Cas, she was a bitch with me earlier and she has to solve the situation now, i'm here to listen to her but certainly not to beg her" i reply as i settle down before starting the match.
"Hey boo, with all the honesty in the world, i think you're overreacting, i mean it's Lizzie and you know she loves you, maybe something just happened and she's scared or doesn't know how to tell you-"
"Oh yeah? And where is she now huh? She was supposed to be here before the game started, she promised me, where is she Cassie? She didn't text me, didn't call me, nothing at all, she just fucking disappeared! If she cared she could at least keep her promise, so no it's not me who's exaggerating" i answer raising my voice

I got pissed at her, because every time everything gets ruined between us and i just needed her by my side.
I don't want to waste time arguing with her, an apology and an explanation would be enough but apparently she has something else more important to do at the moment.
"I'm sorry y/n, but i still think so, you know i'm always by your side, but i really think right now your reaction is too much, we all-"
"Look Cassie i don't want to get pissed at you too so please get out of here, i want to be alone for a moment" i say taking deep breaths to keep my patience
"Y/n please, i was just trying to-"
"Get out of here!" i yell punching my locker.
Some of my teammates turn to me but i ignore everyone, grab my bag and head for the bathroom.
"Y/n..." Cassie calls from behind me but i pretend not to listen her.
I lock in the bathroom and slump to the floor, gripping my hair nervously in my hands.
"Fuck!" i scream, i feel the tears burn my skin.
I grab the bag and unzip it, grab my water bottle into which i'd poured alcohol before coming here and start drinking non-stop.
The burning in my chest is almost unbearable at first but then i start to feel nothing.
I sink into that bottle of alcohol like if it were the only lifeline, the only way not to sink into problems.
This is the only way i know.

——————————————

The footsteps are heavy on the floor, it almost seems to move, that's funny.
I walk looking at the ground, avoiding the lines, it would be dangerous i could fall.
Everything is muffled around me, i lift my head and watch people take their seats on the gym's scores.
Everyone moves like waves.
Oh Oh i feel like throwing up.
Come on y/n it's okay, you won't throw up.
I narrow my eyes to get a better look, i scan between people but i don't see her.
Oh fuck you Elizabeth

She doesn't deserve me, right?
"Y/n...y/n can you hear me?" I feel someone shake my shoulder, i turn over and see Cassie who keeps calling me.
"Hey are you okay? You'll be in the middle of the court for 10 minutes, the ref is about to start the match" she warns me.
Oh
"Oh i didn't hear that" i say scratching my head, i close and reopen my eyes quickly to focus on my friend's figure but it's all blurry.
"Y/n are you really okay? It almost seems like-wait" she says widening her eyes, she grabs my arm and leads me to a corner of the gym.
"You drank?" she whispers
"What? Me? Pffff no" i mumble, chomping on the words but then i burst out laughing at her.
"Shit y/n what's wrong with you? Fuck i don't let you play now" she says raising her voice and this annoys me.
"Don't tell me what the fuck to do Cassie, you're not my mother! I'm fine okay?" i yell
"God do you see yourself? You risk hurting yourself or hurting othe-"
"Don't fuck up and let me go now" i free myself from her grip and return to the court.
"Y/n! Come back here!" yeah bla bla bla.
I join my teammates around Coach Walker.
"Okay girls, this game is important okay? Let's try not to bullshit and kick the other team's ass" he says encouraging us.
What a shit talk.
"Sorry what y/n?" he asks
Oh did i say that out loud?
"Uhm nothing Coach, great speech" i say with a forced smile and thumbs up and he shakes his head.
"Come on, go and good luck" he adds and after giving us the charge we head to our position.